Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance (57404 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by peterovanski(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sasuwa:
Islam is the only network to heaven , paradise

If dem born you well go talk am for france!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Donpressman(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
It's exclusively for lasisi69 grin Even if lasisi69 wife born na end time pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by IndianaJay: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
See.............I'm getting tired of hearing about these women and the spiritual levels of grace they receive from these fake pastors.

Except they used jazz for these women, they too should face the music.

Haba....how daft and gullible do you have to be to spot a fake man of God?

Except he hypnotised the woman, the minute he started caressing her brea$ts , did she not know that he is not of God? Did Jesus ever do any of these things?

No...no...There are too many stupid people in the news these days.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by lasisi69(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Donpressman:
It's exclusively for lasisi69 grin Even if lasisi69 wife born na end time pikin grin
hmm.. Okay o
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Chrixtopha(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
she is a victim of one chance but for a 26 year old with #1m....plz next person
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by front247: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Women ar d most gullible if it comes to religion falling for demonic pastors
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Mrlekan07034617: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh God not again!! What's wrong with Nigerians? Why will someone come to u claiming he's a man of God even if he can quote d bible from genesis to revelation I still need to be convinced in my spirit u truly work for the Almighty God.

But like seriously our women fall for this shit too much, immediately a man does some skelebosh nd so on its not the reason for you to fall flat for d so called "man of God".

D lesson here is don't fall for any crazy man of devil irrespective of the miracles u see still pray and be convinced by the holy spirit within you.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Demmzy15(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]I don't need to explain anything, like mohamed the so called prophet is a fake and a fraud and he should be exposed and thoroughly humiliated. [/s]
Your gra gra is too much, I asked you about what a Prophet of Jesus did and you're talking mohamed? My friend face the op jor! angry
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by omojeesu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/deliverance-prophet-engages-women-in-marathon-sex/

Pic: Golf car which Okezie Moses use to dupe and
lure women into sex

False prophet. Satan's agent.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by purestone(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Odikwa egwu.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by ethicalUser(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
xklucvG:

Was your Awolowo not sent to Calabar prison by Tafawa Balewa for the same treasonable felony.
Don't mind the F00l who thinks he knows too much
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by akigbemaru: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
pastor in marathon sex with two women.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by riczy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
over to u name checkers association
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Yanks101: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Decapo:
Biafra
You think you are being jestful.
What you are doing is creating a biafran consciousness in igbos , which i know is the last thing you want to do.
You are doing Nnamdi kanu's work for him. cheesy
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Akiika: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is the offense here? They are consenting adults engaged in sex. Can the women swear that they didn't enjoy the sex?
As for the money involved, the pastor can be charged for fraud.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Cooldeedee: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Biafry people! Very hard working dupes and frauds. Anything illegal for money.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Ifebazz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
Any small thing 'end time'. arrgghh...
Won't be surprised if you fall for such scam sef. undecided
jenyfah:
End time
Any small thing 'end time'. arrgghh...
Won't be surprised if you fall for such scam sef.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by jenyfah(f): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ifebazz:
Any small thing 'end time'. arrgghh... Won't be surprised if you fall for such scam sef. undecided Any small thing 'end time'. arrgghh... Won't be surprised if you fall for such scam sef.
I'm not that type
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by ybalogs(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Women +fake Prophets =Hellfire
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Sasuwa(f): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
peterovanski:

If dem born you well go talk am for france!
wetin concern france with this marathan sex pastor?
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Theomajor(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
MadCow1:
The way these Police are arresting Men of God, this is really the End Times.

I thought the Bible said; "Touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm" and "Judge Not so ye be not judged"?? angry

Na wah o!

Prophet or no prophet he is not above the law sir. I don't even this hypnotism and witchcraft should tenable in a Nigerian court. As far asi know, the law doesn't even believe in the actual existence of these things.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by elannie: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
MadCow1:
The way these Police are arresting Men of God, this is really the End Times.

I thought the Bible said; "Touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm" and "Judge Not so ye be not judged"?? angry

Na wah o!
Wat useless anointing r u talkin abt, can God eva anoint such fools, God counts fornication n adultery as sin. Pls stop usin bible verses wrongly, go n ask God 4 revelations of his word n dnt blab rubbish. May God give u discerning spirit to b able 2 tell lies 4rm truth.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by Kirigidi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
lekjons:
Konji will send many people to hell..

as for the women, they're so stuppid! how can someone tell you he want to deliver you with sex! what bible verse did he use to back it up! idiots!angry, they deserve what they getangry

when they won't read their bible, go to church regularly, all they know is to conclude that the woman in the next shop is a witch because she usually makes more sales than they do..

Nonsense!angry
Many women ar just blind followers of all dese self-aclaimed men of God. They don't care to read d Bible to find out d truth. They just believ whateva dia pastors tell them or ask them to do.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by elannie: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some women r jus useless n stupid, hw will any 1 tink dat sex is a deliverance method. Dnt dey read bible? Der r so many verses n chapters in d bible dat tells us fornication/adultery is a sin. Ppl dat jus run after miracles without seeking d giver of miracles.
Dat useless so called man of God should b jailed 4 life, using God's name 2 commit sin and dupe ppl.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by leofab(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
How women read the bible!!!

Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by uchechuma3567: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Islie:
End time pastor and prophets all lurkering around for people to devour

Pls don't call them pastors and prophets. They are simply locall 419ners but am sorry to those who fall victim every now and ten. They are just greedy
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by OYAY(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Why should court be granting this type of people bail for God sake? If at all it is a bailable offence it should stringent that their ass should in remand!
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by jamst2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Why do women always fall for these lies. What deliverance are u doing in a hotel room? Yet some people will still come here and tell us they were defrauded by fake prophets. What's wrong with people?

That is the effect of black magic,it work on some & fail on others.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
jamst2:

That is the effect of black magic,it work on some & fail on others.
and it works most often on those who are greedy and would and wnat any to make money without working for it.
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by abdulmuqsit15(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
[/font]na wa ooo! PROPHET[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]na wa ooo! PROPHETna wa ooo! PROPHET
Re: Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance by 400billionman: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
dre11:

Some Women keeps getting gullible day by day

shockedshocked

Sex as spiritual deliverance.....

Gullible women all over
i

Some ladies are truly gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.