Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One (4666 Views)

Pls Which Should I Go For, Samsung Galaxy J7 Or Tecno C9 / Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One by Baroba(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
greenhulk:

Ol boy see beefing. so u have a crush for galaxy s6, u don't even own one, yet u have the guts to call someone else's phone Chinese. Are u sure ubhave even held a galaxy s6 before? Are u sure u know a cloned galaxy s6 when u see one? Because I'm quite sure I know how to spot a fake one more than u.

Anyway, the most reliable way to spot a fake galaxy s6 is to boot the phone into Odin mode. Power off , press power, home and volume down bottom simultaneously. The phone will boot into Odin mode like the picture below. U see its Samsung official. A fake s6 will never show that, rather it will display some things in Chinese.

If that's not convincing enough, then try atuntu benchmark, it will display the real name of the phone.

Now do u still think my phone is Chinese galaxy s6?

All u mofos saying its Chinese phone, u can shut up now.

Displaying your imei number on a public forum is not a wise thing to do bro...

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One by bongolistik(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2015
greenhulk:

Ol boy see beefing. so u have a crush for galaxy s6, u don't even own one, yet u have the guts to call someone else's phone Chinese. Are u sure ubhave even held a galaxy s6 before? Are u sure u know a cloned galaxy s6 when u see one? Because I'm quite sure I know how to spot a fake one more than u.

Anyway, the most reliable way to spot a fake galaxy s6 is to boot the phone into Odin mode. Power off , press power, home and volume down bottom simultaneously. The phone will boot into Odin mode like the picture below. U see its Samsung official. A fake s6 will never show that, rather it will display some things in Chinese.

If that's not convincing enough, then try atuntu benchmark, it will display the real name of the phone.

Now do u still think my phone is Chinese galaxy s6?

All u mofos saying its Chinese phone, u can shut up now.
You win! Though looks like fake on sighting
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Nsonaso:
Bro I said Quality and Standard wise.... Not Specification wise pls go back and read it well before you quote me.... There is different between quality and Specification and what I said was quality and standard

Look, I know xioami builds quality phones, but the tecno phantom 5 looks more premium than the mi4. Unless by quality wise u mean price then u win . But then that would also mean the mi4 is better quality than a galaxy s6 edge.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One by Nsonaso(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
greenhulk:

Look, I know xioami builds quality phones, but the tecno phantom 5 looks more premium than the mi4. Unless by quality wise u mean price then u win . But then that would also mean the mi4 is better quality than a galaxy s6 edge.
Thats where you always get the pint wrong... You can't differentiate between quality and stylish.... It's like saying the clone version of Samsung S6 looks premium than the original, knowing fully well that the clone is built with plastic and the original with glass...

There is different between premium and stylish... Premium spells Quality while Stylish spell appearance (beauty). And that's why I choose my words very careful by saying Quality wise because Specification wise Phantom 5 wins.

So you can say Phantom 5 looks stylish (beautiful) than Mi4 but not premium.... Because they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... But not for quality, in quality you must pass the test to be certified. And Tecno is not even close.....
Note: I've been that road before (I.e manufacturing phone) so I know what am talking about..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Call With Private Number? / A Smartphone With 5200mah, Fingerprint Sensor That Cost Just 23,000 Naira. / I’m Tired Of Using Iphones All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.