Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Facebook Fails To Open - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Fails To Open (1028 Views)

Pls Help(urgently!): Laptop Fails To Boot / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. / I Need An Invitation To Open An Orkut Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Fails To Open by phemmy008(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2009
hello guys, pls i have problem with my facebook, i could not log in or sign up and i don't know what the problem is, pls help on what to do.
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by JJYOU: 3:50pm On May 19, 2009
phemmy008:

hello guys, pls i have problem with my facebook, i could not log in or sign up and i don't know what the problem is, pls help on what to do.
how was life without facebook?
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by phemmy008(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2009
Boring, am asking what might have caused this
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by SPIFF(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2009
I have same problem too. What could have bn the cause. Whats d way out?
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by Oxone(m): 4:48am On May 22, 2009
maybe your account has been blocked
try signing up with a different yahoo mail address & lets see what happens
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by init4dmoni(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2009
they've probably disabled it cos u've disobeyed their "terms of service" probably u've been sending friend requests to people u don't know or some other nonsense and somebody has reported you
anyway dis is if it say's account disabled
if it does, there's still a chance
it happened to me once(actually twice) and i was devastated but i sent dem a mail and dey reactivated it
but once it happens for the second time(which happened to me) ur best bet is to create a new account cos' it'll be disabled permenently
see the mail dey sent me
Hi XXXX,

Your account was disabled because you were reported by other users for sending friend requests to people you don't know. Facebook does this for safety and security reasons. After reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should be able to access it now. However, if you continue to send friend requests to people you don't know, or if you violate Facebook's Terms of Use in some way, your account may be disabled permanently.

Thanks for your understanding,

Lucy
User Operations
Facebook
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2009
init4dmoni:

they've probably disabled it cos u've disobeyed their "terms of service" probably u've been sending friend requests to people u don't know or some other nonsense and somebody has reported you
anyway dis is if it say's account disabled
if it does, there's still a chance
it happened to me once(actually twice) and i was devastated but i sent dem a mail and dey reactivated it
but once it happens for the second time(which happened to me) your best bet is to create a new account cos' it'll be disabled permenently
see the mail dey sent me
Hi XXXX,

Your account was disabled because you were reported by other users for sending friend requests to people you don't know.  Facebook does this for safety and security reasons.  After reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should be able to access it now.  However, if you continue to send friend requests to people you don't know, or if you violate Facebook's Terms of Use in some way, your account may be disabled permanently.

Thanks for your understanding,

Lucy
User Operations
Facebook

I see
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by AjaraEwuro: 12:53pm On May 23, 2009
your profile has been disabled, banned, register another. happened to my cousin.,
Re: Facebook Fails To Open by karenyoung: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
Young v. Facebook, Inc.
Currently being heard in Santa Clara County, California
District Court - Possible class action status consideration
Account handling, deletion and termination complaints
Blog information - Write your comments at -
http://facebookaccountdeletion..com/2011/02/facebook-account-deletion-lawsuit.html
Or, send account problem information to mskbyoungblog@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

Home Internet Connection / Nigeria, I Need Job / How Can I Format A Laptop With Windows 98 and change it to Windows XP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.