Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (137461 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2006
Whatever!!!! Hey wheres ur pal Lexxy, or i hav i taken his place?? Hahahah
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by d1twista(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2006
Men they are bomb this anotha Psq pic..............Get Squared.............

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2006
BUT
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2006
but NOTHING wink
@jalal: how insensitive can u be? tongue
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Saintjoe(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2006
Insensitive how.............
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2006
of course you won't know what i'm talking about seeing as your name isn't JALAL!!!!!!
@JALAL: by insensitive i meant how can you say "whatever" after i had told you i was sad? just wanted to clear that up to avoid any misinterpretaions.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2006
@ Ocho........e be like say you wan make everybody lost for here.... abeg help educate your explanation to us small.... aiight.....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2006
i don die ooooo! ok, i know say i go off topic na im make i don lost all of una embarassed make una no vex.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Aduraseyi(f): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2006
Omg!i just heard p-squares
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Aduraseyi(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2006
BUSY BODY.nah...............dat song is OFF DTHA HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!I need dat album.pls,who knows how i can get it?I feel so silly.Im just bak 4rm naija on hols and to think i dint leave with their album is very very sad,dnt u thnk?dose guys are handsome.God spent XTRA tyme on dem.More success+achievement+awards 4 dem in Jesus Name.Peace!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2006
i wish i could help you girl but i've been lookign to buy their album too but i still haven't cry cry cry cry and yesssss, they're on fire!!! and about them being handsome.. eye candies, nothing short of that... especially peter,(mh mh mh)
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by 2nde(m): 2:18am On Feb 09, 2006
Sorry ladies, as for me I gat thier both VCD and Audio with me here. Na my padi dey help me send am coz they know I wont be comfortable if i dont listen to Psquare a day.
If you have friends, tell them to help you out
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 3:12am On Feb 09, 2006
My friend in Nigeria actually sent me the CD by post since last year(november) and i still haven't got it angry angry (those postal agencies) angry it was supposed to get here in 2 weeeks at most, lo and behold, it's been almost 4 months angry angry angry
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by 2nde(m): 3:50am On Feb 09, 2006
hey sorry girl, maybe there is a mistake somewhere coz Nigeria poster service is now a bit reliable and i usually get whatever my friend send in 2 weeks max. I have never missed any
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2006
Ocho!! Ocho!! Ocho!!
How many times did i call ya name??!!!
Hey hw can u call me insensitve? I didnt mean any harm o, well any way am sorry o!!What were u sad about anyways (Thank God Lexxys back!!!, now u two can carry on!!!!)
2nde:

hey sorry girl, maybe there is a mistake somewhere coz Nigeria poster service is now a bit reliable and i usually get whatever my friend send in 2 weeks max. I have never missed any

Yes big ups to the Nigerian Postal service, they hav really improved o, and am talking from experience. I send out parcels to US frequently and they reach in like 2 weeks, UK 10 days and other parts of Europe 6 to 7 days!!! CAN U BEAT THAT!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2006
how is it that i'm the only one with a diffrent and sad story to tell about the postal agency? sad cry
@Jalal: there goes the cause of my sadness sad
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2006
cos you seems not to know much about the state of things in the Country........things have very much changed..... ([size=5pt]Minus Corruption[/size])..... things are in some sector getting better.....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2006
oh, this wouldn't be the first time i'm hearing about the improvement in service of the postal agency, but i can't help but wonder about what's happening with my parcel sad oh well! i gues i'll just have to make do with the few songs i have and await their new album/release sad how sad sad sad
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2006
now you want to make me cry.....[img]http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2012dv.gif[/img]
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2006
cry cry cry it's ok for a guy to cry wink cry thanks for crying with me by the way cry
good news though, a friend is lending me her CD tomorrow....i'm sooo excited, i'm going to be watching it all weekend,but it's still not my very own and it dosen't feel the same sad but i'm not complaining anymore cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2006
you can as well use that means in copying the songs to another system or to your computer media player....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2006
thanks, i'll do that cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2006
aiight.... do just that.......
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by tola2k: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2006
these guys are the bomb.... they really sing indigenous stuff.
u can watch their music videos from this site. really nice.

http://entertainment.emityme.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=65
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2006
eee yah! i treid it but it didn't work cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Aduraseyi(f): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2006
i tried it as well,it dint work, cry cry cry cry cry crytwas just d preview.do i ave to sign in b4 i can get to watch d whole thng,not just d preview?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2006
i wonder the same thing Aduraseyi girl, when i get the CD from my freind and i'm done copiying it, i could hook u up if you want undecided i can't bare to see a p-square fan sad cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2006
Watsup ya"ll its been ages and things are looking a bit filled up. goood to see, hope psquare is keeping ya"ll tite? get squared people
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2006
@ Ocho, all you need do is slot the CD into the CD ROM of your computer and then when its playing, simply location COPY FROM MEDIA LIBRARY at the left hand corner, it copies the song to the MEDIAL LIBRARY of your computer, after which you can go and play the songs from your Computer anytime,

N.B: This can be done on Windows XP operating systems,
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Aduraseyi(f): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2006
ocho:

i wonder the same thing Aduraseyi girl, when i get the CD from my freind and i'm done copiying it, i could hook u up if you want undecided i can't bare to see a p-square fan sad cheesy
thnks a lot.finally,somone has decided to give!!!!!!!!!! me his own cd!!!!u dnt know how happy i am!!!!!!!!dis week is gonna b great.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2006
you're welcome girl, but i'm not a he, i'm a she cool
thank you so much lexy, i stil haven't got the CD from the friend though sad but i will, before this weeks runs out i hope undecided
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2006
Aduraseyi:

i tried it as well,it dint work, cry cry cry cry cry crytwas just d preview.do i ave to sign in before i can get to watch d whole thng,not just d preview?

It's just natural that it is only a preview.  The owner of that website
tola2k:

http://entertainment.emityme.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=65
wants to sell the video CD.  If one could watch the whole videos there nobody would buy it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.