Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (137411 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2006
happy new year to you all too kiss
HAPPY NEW YEAR  (peter and Paul) P2  cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR to u OCHO
and to p2
and all NAIRALANDERS
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2006
I wish you all the best for this year!!!!! Hope you had fun on New Year's Eve!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 3:00am On Jan 02, 2006
Uahhh.... I am going crazy..... (in a positive way...)

I have just watched the Video-CD: "P-Square: Da videos" ..... My heart beats faster now... winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 3:02am On Jan 02, 2006
Since I am back in Germany, there wasn't a day without the music of P-Square for me.....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by meetdachic(f): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2006
oh my goodness those guys are hot as hell.and they re foineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can eat them up right now.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2006
i knooooooooow! but sorry girl, u can only eat one because the other one is mine. wink cheesy In the spirit of the new year, i'm willing to share  grin oh wait! i just remembered we're inlaws grin

i'm even listeneing to SAY YOUR LOVE  right now, if i catch that girl that lied to them eh, she'll be bulalad angry
oooh wait! temptaion just started playing.oh my!

@ Michaela :Girl, let's be crazy together. Those guys are off the hook grin  Did u see the part in one of the vidoes where one of them(peter) was singing without his shirt on? oooooh lawd!!!!! *faints*
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by spikelord(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2006
Beyond reasonable doubt, P Square's going to rule the Nigerian Music Industry in the nearest future if they don't step into Kennis Music Industry.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ spikelord ............why the clause of Kennis Music..........I smell a rat...can u please make a clear breast of the whole thing.....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by spikelord(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2006
If they go into Kennis Music my guy, I don' t think they'll be making much money like now. Or do u think I'm wrong by saying that? Only the underdogs use Kennis Music.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by whiteshark(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
and who tell u say them dey make any money right now?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ ocho: Do you mean the "Omoge Mi" -Video or "Senorita"? Or perhaps there is another Video-CD? Well, I watched the CD that I have again. I am hot now.... winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

Well, I'm not that used to speak English, and least of all I don't know pidgin English (is this the right writing?) or even the other languages spoken in Nigeria; except from the words and phrases they taught me when I was in Lagos. So what does "balulad" mean?
ocho:

she'll be bulalad
And is "lawd" a slang writing of "Lord"?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ Whiteshark: Do you really wanna doubt that they ARE making money?? Well, they are quite successful. And since they have their own Record Company they do everything on their own... Some of their family members are working for them...

@ all: Well, what is "Kennis Music"? Sorry for asking...
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2006
@Michaela: sorry for confusing you babay girl kiss BULALAD means FLOGGED and LAWd is surely LORD wink and i guess it was in one of those videos you mentioned, oh wait! he did take his shirt off in all of them didn't he? oh my..........*faints*
Kennis music is a recording label, i think...........am i right people?
I do think P2 are making good money too, but then i wouldn't exactly know would i?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2006
broder man......hmmmmmmm..... talking of Kennis, there is alot bout those people to what many see.....at times when anyone talks of Kennis, I feel like setting them on fire, burning them up so they don't get to exist no more......look lets forget this issue......I don wanna start a new year with anger for some rottened a**........ok, so whats more bout P Square
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ Ocho: Doesn't matter... I like learning new words.... I will ask if I don't understand, Ok? Just write as you want to without thinking that I couldn't understand. I mean, I am German; how could I demand that you don't write your language on a Nigerian website....
As you can see, I really like to be on this page, because it is so much fun to talk to you all, and furthermore my English gets better that way... And, well, it's great that Nigerians speak English. That they use words and expressions which are not really English but mixed up with the other Nigerian languages, is just natural. What language is "bulalad" then?
Hmm, no, he doesn't take his shirt off in every video. On my Video-CD he has his shirt open in the video of "Omoge mi" and "Senorita". By the way, what does Omoge mi mean and what language is it?

Ohhhh, it is so cute when he - is it Peter or Paul? - has this emotional mien in the videos, you know, when he furrows his brow...
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by beautifull(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2006
lexyflexy...........na wa 4 u oooooo! why not take life easy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by beautifull(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2006
Ocho thanks for giving him that reply. smiley
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2006
@beautifull ..its easy, we only need taking it slow
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by beautifull(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2006
@LAXY have fun!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2006
What does that mean??
beautifull:

....na wa for you oooooo!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2006
meaning life na jeje cool
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
?? What is "na"?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by whiteshark(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2006
nor be small thing 4 here oh grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2006
@ Michaela ...it means life is not what u rush on or rush up.....means u need to take life easily..... take it good and well as it comes...ok smiley
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2006
OK. Thank you
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2006
u re welcome... cool
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2006
@Michaela : ok girly cheesy  bulala is a HAUSA word, but it's a common word though. About the videos, that's true, he didn't take his sirt off in any of them, he just had them open but still............ same thing wink i'm pretty sure peter would be the cute one you're talking about grin they both are though. and OMOGE MI is a yoruba word for MY GIRL FRINED (almost sure that's what it means). keep asking, i'm always glad to help.

@ beautiful: wink anytime

@ lexy: hmmm, what's it about  Keniss's music? oh well, let me let sleeping dogs lie. About P2 u asked? they're ok, preparing for our (meetdachick and I)  wedding   wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by whiteshark(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2006
....and wat is ur nationality @ michaela
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2006
must we add too much onions to a port of soup..... @ whiteshark, PM her for more infos..... its P Square here ....inanugo?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2006
@Lexxyflexxy, a whole PORT of soup!!!!!!!! wont a whole pot be sufficient!!!!

Hahahah dont mind me.
I hav a poser 4 all ya P- Square fans, what is the name of the girl group that P-Square featured in the track Last Nite and others.
And does anyone know if their debut album is out (I mean d girl group)
When i emailed P-Square some year and half ago, they said that the album will soon b released but havent seen it since!!!!!!!!
And i got a swift reply too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2006
you e-mailed psquare and got a reply? how come i never got a reply from them angry
so anyway, let me guess, they're called THIS(THESE) GIRLS!! Am i right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.