Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What We Miss For Not Having Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What We Miss For Not Having Sex (749 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Miss For Not Having Sex by EZEUDENE(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT HAVING SEX

A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is capital “yes” You miss a lot and would
continue missing them:

1. You miss contracting HIV/AIDS
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy.
3. You miss being unwanted husband/wife
4. You miss having sexually transmitted disease.
5. You miss having unwanted child.
6. You miss being a school dropout.
7. You miss having a broken home.
8. You miss making God and your parents sad.
9. You miss barrenness due to abortions.
10. You miss having a destroyed career prospects and lastly, you miss going to hell.

Have you seen that you really
miss a lot by not having sex?
My fellow youths, your life worth more than five minutes enjoyment that can destroy your life forever.

Preserve your body not just for your future husband or wife but for mighty God.

So we shall continue to miss every negativity in our lives
True or false.
Agreed?
Re: What We Miss For Not Having Sex by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sex is sweet when both parties love each other
You agree? Like now

1 Like

Re: What We Miss For Not Having Sex by Oshovie(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think girls have more to lose by engaging in pre-marital sex. Apart contracting an STI or STD, most guys suffer nothing. It's always the girls that drop out of school because of it; boys don't. Girls are the ones that get pregnant, commit abortion, get stigmatized, get abandoned by the family, etc. Really, girls are suffering. I wonder why? It's so unfair. In everything a man and a woman indulge in, the woman suffers more, even during pregnancy: the man impregnates the woman and runs away, while the woman bears it for 9 months.

Girls be careful in your relationship with boys, because you have more to lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Miss For Not Having Sex by Anikishaya(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oshovie:
I think girls have more to lose by engaging in pre-marital sex. Apart contracting an STI or STD, most guys suffer nothing. It's always the girls that drop out of school because of it; boys don't. Girls are the ones that get pregnant, commit abortion, get stigmatized, get abandoned by the family, etc. Really, girls are suffering. I wonder why? It's so unfair. In everything a man and a woman indulge in, the woman suffers more, even during pregnancy: the man impregnates the woman and runs away, while the woman bears it for 9 months.

Girls be careful in your relationship with boys, because you have more to lose.
Oh u think guys don't have anything to loose? What about a lady that contacted curses through sex and pass it across to all guys that sleeps with her?
Or ladies that takes the glory of any guy that sleeps with dem........everybody have something to loose

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Pray 4 Dis / My Princess Is Here / Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.