Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather (669 Views)

9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be / Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday / Olamide Announce #wochallenge Winner, Give Them #1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather by olojojo: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Olamide is getting ready to drop his 5th studio album in
5 years and will be titled, Eyan Mayweather. Seemingly
out of nowhere, Olamide just announced via Instagram that he’ll be dropping his 5th album, on November 23rd, 2015. The album is expected to feature the hit singles, Bobo, Melo Melo and Lagos Boys.

Since 2011, Olamide has released an album every year.
Rapsodi, YBNL, Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, and Street OT in
2014. In addition to that he’s dropped a duo album with
Phyno (2 kings) earlier this year.

So now it’s really official. Olamide is the hardest working
artist in the game and he’s not even dropping Wack stuff
either.

http://olojoro.com/olamide-announce-release-date-for-his-5th-album-eyan-mayweather/

Watch out for it. Eyan Mayweather in just over a week.

Re: Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather by IamOpemipo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wow wow wow

this guy no dey rest..

I remember in one of young jos's interview he said olamide will alwas record, as long as there is a fresh beat on ground, yet som upcomers will use 5months to create one song, yes airforce i'm particular abt u
Re: Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather by IamOpemipo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frontage eyan lalasticlala
Re: Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather by Airforce1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wow wow wow

this guy no dey rest..

I remember in one of young jos's interview he said olamide will alwas record, as long as there is a fresh beat on ground, yet som upcomers will use 5months to create one song, yes airforce i'm particular abt u
Not all artistes write their songs
Re: Olamide Announce Release Date For His 5th Album, Eyan Mayweather by olojojo: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tru talk

(1) (Reply)

Smurfs' Village And The Magical Meadow Cheats / Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ / Foluke Daramola And Husband Shares Hilarious Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.