Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Mbaka Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (478 Views)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / " Biafra Agitation Is Evil - Mbaka [ Cure For Mbaka - Prophet BBC, Mbaka Why 2] / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by luckiestman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mbaka, you asked us to vote for “Change" simply because Jonathan wasn't good enough. You blamed him of all the problem in the North, excusing their leaders. Fast forward to now, the “BIAFRA" agitation.

*when an elder sees two children fighting, it is his responsibility to ask what is the problem? It is wrong for the said elder to pick side before knowing how it all started. Rev Father Mbaka, is a man whom I respect so much but, him calling our cry for justice, equity evil, is evil in it form.

*I wonder when asking for your right has become evil
*I wonder when demanding for justice and equity, evil
*I wonder when seeking for things to be done right evil

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was kidnap by Buhari and his cohorts and everybody is silent like a grave yard as if nothing happened. My mom use to tell me that the words of an elder are the words of wisdom but, I most say they have sold there wisdom for a pot of soup.

I stand for truth
I stand for justice
I stand for equity and
I stand for “Biafra"

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by moderation2020: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fr. Mbaka whyyyyyy?
Can Fr. Mbaka tell us the content of that envelopes Aisha gave to her?
All these are only obtainable when men of GOD divides there God's Calling to Biz Callings and productions, thereby having divided attention from God's vineyards

It's a pity, but thing am sure is that so many betrayal within the eastern fold will definitely reap what they sow, I have completely lost my respect for Mbaka ever since the election saga where he almost became a partisan priest.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Undergraduate Brothers Wear Suits, Ties To Rob Lagos Pedestrians / Photos: Mrs Aisha Buhari In Her ‘wife Of The President’ Official Office / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Vs Saraki, Free Speech & The Politics Of Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.