Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,360 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) (62996 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by egbaguy: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dude be like 'do u know who I am? I am linda ikeji's broda'

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by 400billionman: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
I am getting pissed with Ikeji and flaunting her wealth and family.

Her brain is like 2 years old..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by nappy1: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yes oo, he is entitle to the house as well.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by TrollTrap: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
The level of hateration on this thread is mind blowing.. cry
So even though he's got a wealthy sister he shouldn't bask in affluence? undecided
I do believe she's worked her for her money and she should flaunt it....it's allowed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by 400billionman: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
HARDDON:

Don't know why everything about Linda turns Seun on!

Linda piss, Linda poo, week in , week out. is he willingly adding to her promotional ratings or he has some ulterior motives? angry undecided

Btw, itz worth noting she never makes mention of NL on none of her blog posts in this manner

@op, this now showmanship
Dude be like: https://www.nairaland.com/2740528/feel-cheated-couldnt-let-go

Linda is a snub.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by laudate: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
400billionman:
Linda is a snub.

I do advice ladies not to get so serious with life so that they can settle down easily with a man.

Who is she dating ?

And why is that your problem?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by 400billionman: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

And why is that your problem?? shocked

I want to date her. Thats why..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by gladokpe(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
At least she has somethin to show for suckin.....Dont hate dear
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
What does "enjoying a house" mean?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by djbigc86: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
There was a mistake in the first link.here is the original link download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lazy Idiot no go work like every other man dey talk rubbish,So if you marry now,your sister will come feed you and your family...You are big Coward,Lazy idiot
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Khez: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahaahahahahaha

Remind me who he is again ?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
LaurelP:
The kind of older ones everyone would like to have. Not the ones that will constantly remind you that they know the day you were born, meanwhile no single benefit from them, just noise and demand for respect.

Am telling you...foolish seniors

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by gurunlocker: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
pofolo:
i dey come......

over 3 hours ago , i saw this post and was certain it will make front page, i quickly typed n posted " i dey come".....cos my battery was 2% as its 30months now we had light last for our area, & fuel don turn origin now.
As i on gen now to watch sanyunta ( saddaq mei ) and charge my phone small na in i see say na FTC ooooooo.

i guess as peeps do say, hope its sign of better things to come.
#prayforbaga
#prayforbornu
#prayforchibok
#prayforNigeria.

about the brother pics from Ogede island.......i have no comment
30 months?? for real?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by iamaffluent: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Have you been battling with Pimples or Skin irritation all your life and you just need a clear face or smooth and beautiful skin... Or you probably want Sunburn treatment, Skin growth, detoxification, Ageless drink, Reparative for demage skin bleach, Skin balancing treat, lightening and toning body milk(y)
You need a Professional Cosmetologist and Therapeutic that will make the face and your skin look relax without affect expression.. Contact Kwem Skin Care today... at 17 Tokunbo Ali off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos or call 08037216982, 08117930462
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by rabbuy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
evlyn:
i bet i know my way around that house... if i want to go tief meat for pot, i can easily go and come back without being caught.....

this family too d show off biko...money miss road family grin

linda ikeju...come and tell us where you got money from to buy all these things... blogging cant give you that much.... stop using pity pity stories to front.... where did you get money from shocked EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I can see some senators money there... Or illegit deals...the public well prolly call it hating cause they are never concerned about how the money came...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by EmmaGold007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry
Na ur dick she suck abi...... We Nigerians SHAA
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
God has turned her mourning into dancing.
I am happy for her.

Her God is good oo. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
no go husstle for your own mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by pofolo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
gurunlocker:
30 months?? for real?
yes ooooo last time was December 13 2012.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
pofolo:

yes ooooo
last time was December 13 2012.

oh boy!... which state??.... how are u coping with no light?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Have you been busy stalking him? tongue
stalker ni
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
20pounds:
As soon as Linda is married to me, I shall send this boy back to the village or wherever he comes from. He can't be wasting my wife's money like this. He should go and make his own money...or look for a rich woman and marry too. undecided undecided

Awon goons mi go dey hail me "Oko Li--inda." cool cool

My reply: "haaa...boys mi filee joor!" tongue tongue
Abeg, bros wake up, day don break.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by madjune(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
He's really lucky he's got an older sister that cares about him.

In most families, such is the reverse.
All man for himself.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Stories might change if marries.

Well, pray for her to marry if you truly love her and, make sure you make your own money before that time comes or, your name na sorry.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ParagaLife: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
....I'm sipping my paraga in 3D cool

Some1 needs to sit gehn down and talk senses into her head.
Showing ur affluence/wealth unnecessarily may get her into trouble.

dis is how people get kidnapped!!!!! You are exposing urself to unnecessary security risk.
Linda abeg, stop this nonsense, u r nt helping urself nor ur family.

Never seen adenuga or dangote taking selfie in front of their mansions.
Linda, watch it.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by segun359(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
D Bro no fine joor....choi see wetin linda wear oh....nawa oh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
charix:
You can take the bush people to the city but can never separate them from their bush ways.

Exactly
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
See his microscopic nose! close it Abeg, fly go soon enter undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by elopee3000(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2015
grayht:
angry
guy take it easy jealousy can kill abi u wan kidnapp him?if na ur sister u sef go happy so chill grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

You're so pathetic!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by elopee3000(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

then let ur sisters go suck rich abookis own so they can buy thiers ,ndi obi ojoo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2015
adonbilivit,kai. money is speaking. Haven't made a penny from my website oo. just busy paying periodic host-fees. Abeg holyghost take control oo, i need money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.