Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men (27527 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:
We have many of them on nairaland

75% of monickers with (f) attached to it have d!cks between their two legs

Quote me anywhere
Punkyveer comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by ksstroud: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
lawyer:

Shuuu MOD sef dey book space
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by lawyer(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how a Nigerian man would be so foolish to fall in love with another man disguised as a woman. He is either blinder than a bat or is Gay and should be arrested too for his poor choice of women. This would even boost the camp of those advocating for Pre marital sex before marriage.

Just curious: Hope Solili didn't Kiss the Woman Man...ewwww lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by tmxme(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Picture
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by sisisioge: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
How does she talk to them...the voice can not be faked unless the faker goes thru surgery. Men just can't sound like women grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by NaLaugh: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:

Quote me anywhere

I wonder why.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by hringbraut: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is the man coogar grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by sirnature: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Were is lasisi69 cum and see endtime marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Na wetin I do na? Na crime to pose as babe?
fine girl
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by PLANETMARS(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
fine girl
u b les? Why u dey trip 4 me?
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dis one get as e be ooo
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Khez: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hian...

Nothing one wouldn't hear o

Does he look like a woman?

His voice nko? Does it sounds like that of a woman? Nawaoh
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by akigbemaru: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
man disguised to defraud men

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Gracito(f): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lmao. Boys are not smiling. For 2 whole years, he was able to get away with it. Nawao ooo. Wetin person no go hear for this world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Ryda(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Too bad...so many men in woman form angry
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by gulfer: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pix OR you know the remaining...... grin
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by homirefacuny(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Millz404:
Times are getting hard.... Guess what ama do.... HUSTLE HUSTLE HARD
Hustle gone bad
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by pedrilo: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Devil dey learnt work where some Nigerians dey o shuuu shuuu shuuu
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by hedonistic: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerian men are now more gullible than oyinbo men, and are arguably the most foolish in the world in terms of matters pertaining to women, lust, love, and sex. It's unbelievable.

Na so such scammers full Badoo and other similar social media sites, using female identities - and even having the audacity to give phone numbers (and mimic female voices during phone conversations) to their mugus.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
we need to arrest the ones on nairaland also.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
flyca:
Ok. Not the usual suspects Lord thank you for disappointing Name Checkers grin
As in ehn, NCAN - Name Checkers Association Of Nairaland grin
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
jejemanito:

Quote me anywhere

Very true.

The natural Nigerian Women that I've met personally are sweet, gentle and soft ladies.

Most of the ones on Nairaland who are alleging to be females are rough and post like Agberos.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by XBLadez: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbo man dey bear Hausa name?
Yoruba slut! I bet you were disappointed. Very soon, I'm going to derail that new Yorooba thread you're following. Just watch
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by jamace(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai, this is bad market! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by wiseoneking: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbo man dey bear Hausa name?
suffering from IGBOLYSIS: expression of inadequacy and inferiority complex in the midst of igbos or mentioning them. Your own too much
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Fertilenigeria: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those men are so stupid to be defrauded. Come to think of it, what is the level of lust you could be to forget yourself.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by lasisi69(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
sirnature:
Were is lasisi69 cum and see endtime marriage grin
lol...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Ummmy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ds is serious
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by Marotzke(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Finally, they have arrested miss Ngene Ukwuenu.
Re: Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men by ogundeleai(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
There's need for our spinster or would-be house wife understand that hence Men will have to physical touch major front figure that distinguishes Male from female before proper relationship start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Killed, Dozens Wounded In Mass Shootings In Lewiston, Maine USA (Pictures) / Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.