Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) (2014 Views)

Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by Demmzy15(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
pneumaticos:

how go they go.yoruba muslim
How fa?! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
yazach:

A private jet caught in Johannesburg with around $10 million inside, is the property of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Sahara Reporters provides.

Luke 12:33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail,
where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

Matthew 6:19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.

Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.

I dont judge the pastor of these properties but the bible made it clear. If they are true pastors/prophets only the bible has the answer. Not you or i.

IF ORITSEJAFOR IS CAN PRESIDENT WHOSE PRIVATE JET WAS USED TO BY ARMS AND JOHN (CHRISTIAN) WAS ARRESTED AS BOKOHARAM Kingpin

THEN

ALL CHRISTIANS ARE BOKO HARAM

TRUE TALK

You are again pouring out lies in NL. What made you believed the socalled John is a christian? Did he qoute the bible during his acts?
You muslims thinks anyone who call themselves christians are confirmed christians by Christ. People these days that it’s getting more and more confused to understand what a Christian really is supposed to BE. You seem to be as confused as many others. Christians came into existence when they began to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. IS the act of JOHN a teaching of Jesus? If yes your claim will be valid, but if no then you are just a muslim moved by the spirit of the anti Christ TO distrol the Church of Jesus. But you will fail like Muhammad (SBUH).The bible definition of a christian is as follow:
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven".
Again, is boko haram the will of Chris? No

“Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?

“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.
“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and DOES them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock …”
As you can see from theses bible verses, your JOHN does not fits in the bible descriptions of a Christian. As a Christian you must:

A- Do the will of God the Father.

B- Obey the commands of Jesus Christ.

C- Don't be guilty of "practicing lawlessness (sin; rebellion against truth)."
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri (saharareporters) by plappville(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
yazach:

Mathew 10:34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division

John Trankil is this the sword you dey use against innocent people?

Do you see this in the Christian network? No. We know he was talking in parabolic term. The Christian family/NATIONS are not in war against themselves the Muslims are.
You are using a bias mind in twisting those verses to suit you. No Christian should fight with the sword. Jesus never used a sword. See what he told his diciples :

◄ Matthew 26:52 ► "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword"

BUT BOKO HARAM, ISIS ETC ALL KILL BY QOUTING THE QURAN: THEY KILL BY FOLLOWING MUHAMED'S EXAPLE AND OBEYING HIS INSTRUCTION...

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." ◄

Allah plainly says fighting is GOOD for muslims tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Message For Those Who Still Deceive Themselves Believing In Religion / Shiloh 2016 From Glory To Glory – Winners Chapel | Living Faith Church / When Holy Spirit Jam Holy Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.