Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London (44270 Views)

He Heads To Church- Justin Bieber With Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son / Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by rolletj(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2741257/protest-akwa-ibom-state-university#40086740
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by madridguy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mechanic and carpenter na leg dem dey use ?

lakesidepapa:

Ten fingers? Yahoo yahoo smiley
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015

naijapips02:

bros i hope say no be yahoo
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by estherdim: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
from nairaland to vivian gist smh

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by chccho(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIS IS WHY MANY OF THESE SO CALLED YEYEBRITIES HAVE PLANE CRASH. INSTEAD OF THE MUMU TO FLY THE YEYE FLIGHT CODEDLY HE DEY PUBLICIZE AM LIKE SAY NA HIM PAPA INVENT PLANE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN OVERHYPED TALENTLESS PEOPLE DO VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO EARN SO MUCH. THEY TEND TO RUB IT IN THE FACES OF THEIR GULIBBLE FANS. MONEY MISS ROAD undecided sad sad angry
sharap that poverty stricken mouth, what does he posting the pics have to do with plane crash shocked shocked shocked and who told u that if he flies codedly he cant still crash?? kai u are full of evil to even think of plane crash!!!!
Gosh u have just shown by your bitter and jealous expression that poverty is truly a disease that has eaten deep into your jealous soul..
The boy has worked for his money let him enjoy it anyhow he deems it fit, its none of your gad damn biz..if e dey pain u go drop ur own album, u that feels u have so much talent..U dis Nicompu,evil minded, human being..
gerraahere B*itch
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by erusen: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
sseunth:
What's the new thing about this? Is he the first person to board a first class flight?
you don board before
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by busyfishing(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist3:
Caption
God's hidden plans for you are always better, just have faith..... LONDON TOWN IN A BIT!!

Posted By Vivian Gist

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-HdxnrqUIf/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Mostprecious(f): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
And this is news?? Some news these days make me wantu puke huh? Since ds one na news, please lemme kw wen he goes into d gents to pee or poo.. Thanx
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's funny how sometimes you even get banned for providing valuable information. Or you make a well detailed post that will benefit nairalanders but you never make front page. Never. Even if you mail the super mods and mods. But this viviangist is just making FP, like she owns Nairaland. Sean should respond to this because nairalanders deserve an explanation. We are the lifeblood of Nairaland though you created it. We thought you had stringent rules. But we can see now that one particular person consistently makes front page with the most crap news and is using it to drive free traffic to her blog. Don't let nairalanders lose the respect they have for you and this website. Respond to this issue. Thanks.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Kjking(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
DIVINE78:
Amin atemi.
meaning
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by MrCork: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist3:
Caption
God's hidden plans for you are always better, just have faith..... LONDON TOWN IN A BIT!!

Posted By Vivian Gist

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-HdxnrqUIf/?taken-by=davidoofficial

....I use first class every time I cone to tjat nigeria & u guys r wordhipin a local tout usin first class only twice.......nigeria is definately 50 years behind (no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Ekaka1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kjking:
niggas Don dey fly first class...... omo I reach FP.... I'll also have ma jet soon...

Dude doesn't even know how to seat easy in a first Abi na business class sef..... shocked grin grin
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by manny4life(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIS IS WHY MANY OF THESE SO CALLED YEYEBRITIES HAVE PLANE CRASH. INSTEAD OF THE MUMU TO FLY THE YEYE FLIGHT CODEDLY HE DEY PUBLICIZE AM LIKE SAY NA HIM PAPA INVENT PLANE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN OVERHYPED TALENTLESS PEOPLE DO VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO EARN SO MUCH. THEY TEND TO RUB IT IN THE FACES OF THEIR GULIBBLE FANS. MONEY MISS ROAD undecided sad sad angry

I'm not his fan but damn you sound really bitter.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by lakesidepapa(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
madridguy:

You should have said God bless my hand work smiley U're clueless dude, "May lord bless the work of my finger" is the prayer motto for working boys.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
vivan don hack nairaland mods grin
hello vivanblog watchout for ur site ooo coz hackers wil be visiting u very soon grin grin grin
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by madridguy(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2015
FBI will apprehend you soon.

lakesidepapa:

You should have said God bless my hand work smiley U're clueless dude, "May lord bless the work of my finger" is the prayer motto for working boys.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by charlesucheh(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
godoluwa:
end time gambler
Would you hv preferred I carry a gun and start robbing?
At least, its a legal hustle and no police will come arrest me for it.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by godoluwa(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
charlesucheh:
Would you hv preferred I carry a gun and start robbing?
At least, its a legal hustle and no police will come arrest me for it.
MORE GREEN SHALL BOOM FOR YOUR ACCOUNT
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by slightlyMad(f): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Orikinla:
. Talentless? You must be KIDDING! He earned his fame and fortune and makes millions of naira daily, plus endorsements for MTN and Unilever. Davido has the grove that rocks the youths.

congratulations dear, you just demonstrated you dont know what talent means

Talented
Tuface, Paul of Psquare, Flavour, wizkid, chris brown, sean paul, kelly rowland, beyonce, rihanna, busta ryhmes, T-pain

Not talented but famous OR smart business minds
blackface, faze, Peter of psquare, davido, puff daddy, kanye west, lil wayne

talented individuals dont struggle to make good arts.
I have a talent so i know what am talking about, at age 5, I found it hard to figure how people cant sketch nice images.
I would get an A in fine art, and during exams, Invigilators would marvel at my drawings which i did with little effort.

Davido made his name with the "e ma dami durooo", every other thing he came up with was purchased.
he hardly writes any song.
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
slightlyMad:

congratulations dear, you just demonstrated you dont know what talent means

Talented
Tuface, Paul of Psquare, Flavour, wizkid, chris brown, sean paul, kelly rowland, beyonce, rihanna, busta ryhmes, T-pain

Not talented but famous OR smart business minds
blackface, faze, Peter of psquare, davido, puff daddy, kanye west, lil wayne

talented individuals dont struggle to make good arts.
I have a talent so i know what am talking about, at age 5, I found it hard to figure how people cant sketch nice images.
I would get an A in fine art, and during exams, Invigilators would marvel at my drawings which i did with little effort.

Davido made his name with the "e ma dami durooo", every other thing he came up with was purchased.
he hardly writes any song.

Excuse me??
No one was born talentless its just that some are more gifted and blessed dan some in that area

Those u termed talentless are good at other things

Peter of psquare is an awesome dancer paul is not angry

O.b.o is a good producer a good beat maker wizkid cant even drum angry

i talk of nigerian artists cos m familiar with them

Just cos they nt too good in music doesnt mean they dnt av talents
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by j1mmy: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
The fool who posted this obviously considers first class an ultimate paradise!
Africans...kai
Re: Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London by shomutuski(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
searching4loove:

been stupid as your comment suggests is the reason why u havent yet found love as your moniker implies.... do the needful and love would find you.... God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.