Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? (4204 Views)

Fresh Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASAN Sets To Go On Strike / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? by christinie(f): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
All thanks to brainless Buhari, the Honourable Minister for petroleum and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We owe him a lot.
Eyop:

You are correct about fuel being sold on Saturday & Sunday which was the period my communication happened and i was told fuel was sold at #170 in Uyo and #200 @ Eket & some filling stations still opened yesterday but not in Uyo & that's why i said not in the entire state. My bro bought at #170 on sunday at Uyo.

Most filling stations are shut down and it is only black market that is available at this time. A friend called this morning and informed that he just bought fuel at #500 per litre.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? by Eyop: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
christinie:
All thanks to brainless Buhari, the Honourable Minister for petroleum and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We owe him a lot.

Lol...You guys voted change so change you shall receive cheesy cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
APC Islamic terrorist and paedophile Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. / Fact Ipob Will Not Let You To Know About Isaac Boro-1938-1968 / Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.