Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst (1676 Views)

CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqy2PpZA7I

[/url]

This goes out to all those foolish Africans that keep changing their pics to the french flag....listen for yourselves!!! These racist fu...ckers. angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by ishiamu(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
rokiatu:
[url]

[/url]

This goes out to all those foolish Africans that kept changing their pics to the french flag....listen for yourselves!!! These racist fu...ckers. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Rokiatu long time
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by SailorXY: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by Subom1(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is not a surprise. It's a well known fact that the west don't care about black africans and blacks in general.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by shizzy7(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Seriously "Black West Africa"
Very soon we will be having
"White West Africa"

Nigerians - Famzers of life
Tinubu AKA Jagaban is the father of all "famzers"

1 Like

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by Michellla(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
are you people just realising they dont give a flying fvck what happens here?
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by ipledge10(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Though I was sad about what happened in France...but I can't change my Facebook photo because lot more happen in my country and no one give flying Bleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by JiggamanGh: 3:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Sad to say but It must be said they don't give a fork about us. I could careless what happened in Paris.
Stupid Africans always supporting these guys but they don't give a damn about us. From the guys that was doing als ice challenge and those changing their profile pic to flag of France, they are a bunch of stupid puppets. You will not see these folks do ice challenge for malaria or put up a pan African flag should something happen in Africa. Listen to my bro Trevor Noah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHf-TLmwNA
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 17, 2015
rokiatu:
[url]
[/url]
This goes out to all those foolish Africans that keep changing their pics to the french flag....listen for yourselves!!! These racist fu...ckers. angry angry angry angry angry angry
The CNN analyst is right. Boko Haram poses no national security threat to the US; whereas ISIS does. In fact, the latter already have operatives living here, in the US.
When Boko Haram start kidnapping American citizens in West Africa, or attacking American diplomatic posts in the area, then the US will regard the group as an existential threat.
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by JiggamanGh: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2015
CFCfan:

The CNN analyst is right. Boko Haram poses no national security threat to the US; whereas ISIS does. In fact, the latter already have operatives living here, in the US.
When Boko Haram start kidnapping American citizens in West Africa, or attacking American diplomatic posts in the area, then the US will regard the group as an existential threat.

This's not about US making boko haram a priority. In fact I know Nigerians don't want US on their soil, this's about the international community. Millions March for France, millions tweeted about France and millions change their Profile pic to France flag. Even Facebook had the safety check for Paris but where were the outcry when these attacks happen on African soil. No one gave a fork when al shabab attacked Kenya or when boko haram attack Cameroon, Nigeria or Niger.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by rakumiii(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Can you imagine that Jonathan had the nerves to call the France to offer his condolences ? Jonathan that never mentioned a word about a single killing when Boko Haram were busy bombing everyday?
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by davidmoyes(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
rakumiii:
Can you imagine that Jonathan had the nerves to call the France to offer his condolences ? Jonathan that never mentioned a word about a single killing when Boko Haram were busy bombing everyday?
Ahhh. you can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by axortedbabe(f): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Sad to say but It must be said they don't give a fork about us. I could careless what happened in Paris.
Stupid Africans always supporting these guys but they don't give a damn about us. From the guys that was doing als ice challenge and those changing their profile pic to flag of France, they are a bunch of stupid puppets. You will not see these folks do ice challenge for malaria or put up a pan African flag should something happen in Africa. Listen to my bro Trevor Noah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHf-TLmwNA
God bless u Trevor
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by j4sure(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2015
NA WAOH
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by xenten: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rokiatu, I officially declare that I have a crush on you! kindly accept my PM
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by MarryMeee: 8:40pm On May 13, 2016
rokiatu:

Before you jump off to raise the Race card are you aware that the money used by UN comes from contributions made my each member state and most African countries that are members of the UN never honour their contributions?

Although it sounds harsh, i do agree with him. If you are not making the financial contributions to actually promote world peace why on earth should UN intervene in your matters at the expense of other states that actually honour their financial contributions to the organisation? Why should you be treated as a priority?
Re: WATCH: 'Boko Haram and black West Africa Is Not A Priority’, Says CNN Analyst by MarryMeee: 8:47pm On May 13, 2016
JiggamanGh:
When Belgium and Paris where attacked by ISIS how many African countries came to their aid? I really get annoyed by Lazy Black People who just like raising the Race Card when it best suits them! UN operations cost money which African countries never contribute but still expect to benefit when they face crisis in their countries. Unless you are saying Africans have an inherent right to benefit from contributions made by other state members without an obligation being placed on them to make sure there are enough funds to carry out UN operations?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Bovi And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Francis / Girl Slammed For Sharing Sex Plans For Boyfriend On Facebook [PICS] / See How Empress Njamah Disgraced Fans Who Accused Her Of Bleaching(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.