Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) (19868 Views)

Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by feranmi400: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerian pop star, D'banj has just signed a global distribution deal with Priority Records.

The new deal will allow talented artists in Africa that are subscribers to the Creative Reality Entertainment Arts and Music Digital Platform (C.R.E.A.M.) to now have access to global distribution through Capital Records, parent company of Priority Records; by DKM.

According to D'banj,

"I am so humbled! A dream that started on paper has finally come to fruition. Africa is the future of the world. A year ago, I launched a platform to help creative talents find their dreams across Nigeria. The platform was developed by Africans, for Africa, to showcase artists across the world. It is testament to what I always say that, content is the New Crude Oil."

The deal comes just after the recent 130-million dollars valuation of the one-year-old C.R.E.A.M. Platform by one of the World's leading auditors, KPMG.Priority Records is an American record label that changed the music industry by pioneering distribution deals with artist-run companies. it is known for many highly successful artists including Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Master P, Jay-Z, and Snoop Dogg.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/19/dbanj-signs-new-global-distribution-deal-with-priority-records-photos/

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by remi1444: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2017
hope this reawakens his music career that has been asleep.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by taylor88(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Dbanj nwankwo

how far ur niggor Kanye

now u know illuminati don't exist

u get luck say ur left testis no miss

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by taylor88(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
hope this reawakens his music career that has been asleep.
if it's asleep sprinkle it water

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by remi1444: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:

if it's asleep sprinkle it water
you know the dbanj of this era wasn't the same that did FALL IN LOVE.

16 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Dbanj, I will advise as a friend that you leave music and concentrate on your Koko garri business. Take my advice bro

20 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by taylor88(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:

how many musicians was on board then

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Haters will always hate. See them. You don't have to sing trendy songs to be fulfilled. Dbanj monetized his songs and that's why he stays relevant. Bleep dance able songs if you as the singer ain't smiling to bank

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2017
his career ain't dead oo pls....
he's just passing try modifications...
to me his still far far beta dn jumping jumping 2face�

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2017
It's not a lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Say no to biafra. One Nigeria for life. Igbo's are going no where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Dbanj, I will advise as a friend that you leave music and concentrate on your Koko garri business. Take my advice bro

Lmao!

The guy dey sell garri?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs.

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Waste of money. This guy has long since had nothing to offer
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by gift01: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Charity begins at home. Dbanj; what distribution package do you have with the Alaba guys?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Brendaniel: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by opad(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
Did he talk about him releasing new songs or going to the studio? rather the post talked about providing Platforms for other creative African artists, not just Nigerians.
Read posts with open mindedness devoid of criticism and unnecessary slander.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dayleke: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Koko master noni
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by holatin(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Congrat banger Lee

you already made your mark and print in the world, what more do a man want in his career ?

God, let me be know for what I does

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Gobhanky: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Scam
It is edited.
The day i catch u.
Id slit your throat
Stab your hands abt 25 times
Cripple your legs.
Beware
Your death is around the corner
emmasure04:
Yes we made it yesterday again all thanks to God Almighty for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please take note no free games

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by holatin(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs.

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!

And the award for the most senseless post of the year goes to NWAamaikpe.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
We pray he won't be singing "its not a lie"
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
u all hating on dbanj this is for u
how many of u has gotten to the position he has ehen?
ur zhouting his music career is dead but he keeps bagging deals upon deals u guys better leave him alone
it's better to have a Dead music career and have money to show for it than go bankrupt after 2hit singles

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
feranmi400:
Nigerian pop star, D'banj has just signed a global distribution deal with Priority Records.

The new deal will allow talented artists in Africa that are subscribers to the Creative Reality Entertainment Arts and Music Digital Platform (C.R.E.A.M.) to now have access to global distribution through Capital Records, parent company of Priority Records; by DKM.

According to D'banj,

"I am so humbled! A dream that started on paper has finally come to fruition. Africa is the future of the world. A year ago, I launched a platform to help creative talents find their dreams across Nigeria. The platform was developed by Africans, for Africa, to showcase artists across the world. It is testament to what I always say that, content is the New Crude Oil."

Don't hate; celebrate!

Deals like these don't happen by accident or by chance. The guy is clearly doing a few things right

More Africans need to think less of blind superstition and more strategically.

There is a lot to his comment on the "New Crude Oil"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by nsayomid(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Threebear(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
They call him a flop, yet he still bags one mouth watering offer after another.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
ok...
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations to the original koko master. Dbanj is going global. Please don't allow this deal kill your Koko Garri business. There's nothing like someone being his own boss.

Oke Aha na egbu nwa nkita....all na wash

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by wtracy15: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
everybody google dbanj ooo.....it's not a lie

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Exposed Without Glasses / Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video) / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.