Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood (2114 Views)

Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rita Dominic is definitely the trendsetter in Nollywood. She has become the icon of fashion and beauty in Nigeria and can make heads turn from Lagos to London to New York. And she gets better, prettier and sexier as she is growing older since I have been following her career in Nollywood from when she just arrived almost two decades ago. She is the most popular Nollywood actress in Kenya and her female fans are in millions all over Africa. What makes her stand out from the other Nollywood divas, is her world class fashion style that even many of the celebrated actresses in Hollywood cannot match. It is not just about wearing an expensive dress, but knowing how and when to wear it from the bedroom to the red carpet and Rita Dominic has got the signature of style.

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Issalie

shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Pidggin(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ageless beauty
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pidggin:
Ageless beauty

Puleaze
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
See the best of Rita Dominic's fashion style on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/nigeriansreport/celebrities/
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Puleaze
. She looks more attractive than other Nigerian female celebrities claiming to be 10 years younger than her.

1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Orikinla:
. She looks more attractive than other Nigerian female celebrities claiming to be 10 years younger than her.

See her in person and be shocked.... Camera has pimped them all...
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:

See her in person and be shocked.... Camera has pimped them all...
. We were up and close at the launch of Afrinolly Marketplace and she was looking huggable and kissable as our eyes locked as she looked up at my starry eyes after the event last Tuesday at the Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was not a red carpet event. And in 2013, we met at the local airport in Ikeja, Lagos, on our way to Port Harcourt and she was looking like college campus beauty.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Orikinla:
. We were up and close at the launch of Afrinolly Marketplace and she was looking huggable and kissable as our eyes locked as she looked up at my starry eyes after the event last Tuesday at the Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was not a red carpet event. And in 2013, we met at the local airport in Ikeja, Lagos, on our way to Port Harcourt and she was looking like college campus beauty.

I guess I saw her on a bad day....
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:

I guess I saw her on a bad day....
. What makes a trendsetter is fashion style and you don't have to be Miss Universe to be trendy. Many of our local beauty queens are not trendy after the beauty pageants. Like the baby mamas of the popular Igbo musician.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Trendiest Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Orikinla:
. What makes a trendsetter is fashion style and you don't have to be Miss Universe to be trendy. Many of our local beauty queens are not trendy after the beauty pageants. Like the baby mamas of the popular Igbo musician.

I see

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Post On Bellanaija Pulled Down Due To Negative Comments / Meet Nigeria's Best Actress At 2016 Amvca. / Juliet Ibrahim,AY,Iyanya,E-Money,Mercy Aigbe Storm 'Chronicles Of Ushbebe'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.