Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Can Port Yoast Sitemap Plugin For (wordpress) To Work With Any Php Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Port Yoast Sitemap Plugin For (wordpress) To Work With Any Php Application (434 Views)

Get Any PHP Script You Want / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Port Yoast Sitemap Plugin For (wordpress) To Work With Any Php Application by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Have you always loved how advance Yoast SEO Sitemap plugin is!! well if you are a developer of costum php applications you will know how important a standard sitemap is. I can help you reduce the stress by re-coding the Yoast plugin to suit any php application you provide, conforming with all SEO best practices and working outside WordPress .I can also crack WordPress Plugins provided it does not rely on an API, reason is API's perform strict hand shakes before returning json or xml data.

Here is an example http://jobscadet.com/sitemap1.xml you can use www.whatwpthemeisthat.com to check if the site is WordPress ,you will find it isn't, i built it from scratch .

contact me on 07036066056 if interested

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Web Hosting Promo Discount / Any Osclass Expert Here? / Free Wordpress Blog Reviews,traffic/followers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.