Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? (3540 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
I found this on Twitter . I had to pause for a while to think . Do you agree with him ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Theyveedo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guy no dey lie na you talk am and you come think say you make sense na why you bring am come NL.

Ebuka akara

No go follow you mama fry akara

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by yomi007k(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:
Guy no dey lie na you talk am and you come think say you make sense na why you bring am come NL.

Ebuka akara

No go follow you mama fry akara

Dats y I don't like bloggers.

Dey can lie for European Union

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by mikolo80: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2015
see as them silent
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2015
So the igbos develop igbos and the nigerian state develops everyone minus them? Why not accept baifra as fact. You cab only wish this type of injustice on an enemy. Igbos have done more for themselves than the combine total of yoruba and hausa. Take the poorest man in the north west and east and stand them side by side. Igbos are not waiting for the rest of you.

Were not asking for anything from the illegal nigerian government other than acceptance of our sovereignty. The nigerian state does not protect the subjects nor does it allow them to protect themselves. This represents an anarchic void in global order and Biafrans are asserting their right to fix it. Simple

10 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Stop posting about Biafra without a sophisticated and well thought out response. If youre not willing to die to defend Nigeria know the Biafrans are willing to die to defend their state. Both sides are unequal and you're defending a state that from its own ineptitude and illegal configuration degrades you and marginalizes your time on earth by making your life uncertain, your property unprotected, law compromised, rights negotiable and welfare unattended to.

4 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
So the igbos develop igbos and the nigerian state develops everyone minus them? Why not accept baifra as fact. You cab only wish this type of injustice on an enemy. Igbos have done more for themselves than the combine total of yoruba and hausa. Take the poorest man in the north west and east and stand them side by side. Igbos are not waiting for the rest of you.

Were not asking for anything from the illegal nigerian government other than acceptance of our sovereignty. The nigerian state does not protect the subjects nor does it allow them to protect themselves. This represents an anarchic void in global order and Biafrans are asserting their right to fix it. Simple

Nigeria gave your governors oil money allocations. What are they using it for? Dem dey use am to shine shoes?

3 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
Stop posting about Biafra without a sophisticated and well thought out response. If youre not willing to die to defend Nigeria know the Biafrans are willing to die to defend their state. Both sides are unequal and you're defending a state that from its own ineptitude and illegal configuration degrades you and marginalizes your time on earth by making your life uncertain, your property unprotected, law compromised, rights negotiable and welfare unattended to.

Gerrahere with your cassava sticks.

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

Nigeria gave your governors oil money allocations. What are they using it for? Dem dey use am to shine shoes?

My life is better than yours. Nigeria gave me oil money when oil is being pumped from my community in Imo State? Im not your enemy. You may want me to be because im not like you but i an a biafra as your fellow african is kenyan chadian south african and ghanian and you should accept that. Im not your enemy

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

My life is better than yours. Nigeria gave me oil money when oil is being pumped from my community in Imo State? Im not your enemy. You may want me to be because im not like you but i an a biafra as your fellow african is kenyan chadian south african and ghanian and you should accept that. Im not your enemy

Yea, my dicccckkk is bigger than yours too.

Imo community with its 1% oil that can't feed 10 people for a month?

Mtchewewww

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2015
The more you quote me the more in repeated. Im not from the same country as you. Simple

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
The more you quote me the more in repeated. Im not from the same country as you. Simple

1. Whose passport do you use?

2. Which country do you claim as your nationality in relevant american applications?
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

1. Whose passport do you use?

2. Which country do you claim as your nationality in relevant american applications?
Lmfao, im an american born citizen of the United States. I list Igbo as my ethnicity on the census or mark Black. Retype what you just said in the Nigerian Language

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Lmfao, im an american born citizen of the United States. I list Igbo as my ethnicity on the census or mark Black. Retype what you just said in the Nigerian Language

I'm also an American citizen and I still have my passport processed when I travel to Nigeria, so stop making noise.
You list igbo, who recognize am.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm also an American citizen and I still have my passport processed when I travel to Nigeria, so stop making noise.
You list igbo, who recognize am.

I recognize am. What have i ever done to you?

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

I recognize am. What have i ever done to you?

You recognize am, USA doesn't. They still ask you for your nationality, your parents I'm sure, put down "Nigerian".
Don't come here to blow us grammar.

When you go to Nigeria and they ask for your Nigerian passport/visa, what do you show them?
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 1:32am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

You recognize am, USA doesn't. They still ask you for your nationality, your parents I'm sure, put down "Nigerian".
Don't come here to blow us grammar.

When you go to Nigeria and they ask for your Nigerian passport/visa, what do you show them?

Hahah oh i get it. You were born in Nigeria. I am never asked my nationality. Im asked my Race at most. Nationality questions are for immigrants. I was born in the US and that is my American recognized Nationality lol. My nationality is American. When my parents were born, there was no such thing as Nigeria.

Both of them are citizens as well and that makes their nationality US. From your logic and lack of understanding of the US identity verification system im doubting youre American.

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2015
What nationality did you put on your W-4?

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 1:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Hahah oh i get it. You were born in Nigeria. I am never asked my nationality. Im asked my Race at most. Nationality questions are for immigrants. I was born in the US and that is my American recognized Nationality lol. My nationality is American. When my parents were born, there was no such thing as Nigeria.

Both of them are citizens as well and that makes their nationality US. From your logic and lack of understanding of the US identity verification system im doubting youre American.

. They don't ask because you were born outside and f America. Even kids who were born in America still takes their parents nationality.

And your parents are classified as Nigerians, even if na Nigerian colony. You can kick and scream, you're Nigerian.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
What nationality did you put on your W-4?

I put USA on diff applications when it suites me. It's called dual nationality.

But at the end of the day, you're still a classified Nigerian 2nd-3rd gen immigrant.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 3:22am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

I put USA on diff applications when it suites me. It's called dual nationality.

But at the end of the day, you're still a classified Nigerian 2nd-3rd gen immigrant.

DumbfSuck they dont ask nationality on w-4s. Hahahaha fraud hahhaha

3 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 3:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Name 2 forms a US citizen uses that ask "nationality" ...

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 3:25am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:
. They don't ask because you were born outside and f America. Even kids who were born in America still takes their parents nationality.

And your parents are classified as Nigerians, even if na Nigerian colony. You can kick and scream, you're Nigerian.

Hahahahahahaa! Who told you that kids take their parents nationality in the US?! Hahahahaaa have you ever seen a white man?

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 3:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Lmfao at this guy embarassing himself hahahaha so Obama writes "kenyan" on his drivers license? Hahahaha look at this sapele chimpanzee hahsha

So you think America has State of Origin
Hahaha

So you couldn't even use google to lie with shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

DumbfSuck they dont ask nationality on w-4s. Hahahaha fraud hahhaha

Read my post again. Did I mention W-4? I said different applications.

Ikengawo:

Hahahahahahaa! Who told you that kids take their parents nationality in the US?! Hahahahaaa have you ever seen a white man?

Another dumbazz ass kid. So kids of dual nationality, whose other nationality do they take besides their location of birth?

And negro we know you're dual because you don't enter Nigeria with a visa. Even what an American, you still need to show your Nigerian passport.

You're Nigerian until Biafra is actualized offline.

Ikengawo:
Lmfao at this guy embarassing himself hahahaha so Obama writes "kenyan" on his drivers license? Hahahaha look at this sapele chimpanzee hahsha
So you think America has State of Origin
Hahaha
So you couldn't even use google to lie with shocked shocked

Obama was born in Hawaii. His father never deferred his Kenyan nationality to him, so he's not dual.

Even though he's American, almost all Americans still consider him Kenyan American.

Until you stop using your Nigerian passport, you're Nigerian.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo you're a 2nd gen Nigerian immigrant.

America doesn't have a state of origin, they have something similar; State of Residency.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
Name 2 forms a US citizen uses that ask "nationality" ...

1. Job application

2. University application

3. Scholarship applications

4. Driver License application

5. Loans

6. Most internship applications

Dumbazz Nigerian grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

1. Job application

2. University application

3. Scholarship applications

4. Driver License application

5. Loans

Dumbazz Nigerian grin

Hahahahahaaahaahaaaaaaaa
Hahahhahha
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Hahahahahaaahaahaaaaaaaa
Hahahhahha

Exactly......laugh on, Nigerian grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahaha so my "state of residency" is Nigerian ahahahahshs look at this liar lol job applications ask if youre a citizen and the answer is yes or no hahahaha. There NOWHERE youre asked what country lol who doesnt know you fatass head is from Nigeria looolll

This nqgga said Loans hahahahagaha, LOL this nqgga said he puts "US" as his nationality and Obama puts Kenya right? Ben Carson nko? Osun State?
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
Hahahaha so my "state of residency" is Nigerian ahahahahshs look at this liar lol job applications ask if youre a citizen and the answer is yes or no hahahaha who doesnt know you fatass head is from Nigeria looolll

This nqgga said Loans hahahahagaha, LOL this nqgga said he puts "US" as his nationality and Obama puts Kenya right? Ben Carson nko? Osun State?

IlekeHD:
Ikengawo you're a 2nd gen Nigerian immigrant.
America doesn't have a state of origin, they have something similar; State of Residency.

Stop reading upside down, you this silly Nigerian grin grin
State of origin in Nigeria is permanent, state of residency in America [esp for school application] suggests you've lived in this state for so-so years. It's changes as you move.

Since you're American citizen, I'm sure you know this. But you're trying so hard to claim America to neglect your Nigerian nationality grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Nigerians Hear The Word "CHANGE" In 2019 (pics) / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. / What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.