Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Benue State Tertiary Institutions On Strike Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue State Tertiary Institutions On Strike Again! (1629 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Establishes 6 New Tertiary Institutions In Imo / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Tertiary Institutions On Strike Again! by innytee: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
The current administration of the state under the leadership of Gov Ortom has thrown all the students of tertiary institutions into the state of confusion and trauma. The lecturers of the institutions under the aegis of asutibs unanimously decided to embark upon an indefinite strike just a three days to examination as a result of unpaid health allowances that has been owed for several months now.Report reaching me as at the time of filing this news shows that the bailout fund from fed govt has been released to the state so as to settle all its outstanding debts. Benue state is a not too big state and as a matter of fact the fund can clear all debts and still have enough change of other development. Since the strike started, the governor has not for once addressed the students as to what led to him not paying them their allowances. We voted for a change of governance so as to give we the youth a bright and vibrant future but here we are in another strike action again. Where will this kind of governance take us to is a question I will never cease to ask. Please and please Mr President should come to our aid cos we students are dying of strike in Benue state.
Re: Benue State Tertiary Institutions On Strike Again! by innytee: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
My fellow Benue state students pls help me join this thread so that it can get to the height where something will be done concerning the strike action.

(1) (Reply)

Test Your IQ With This Math / Solve This Puzzle In 42.5 Secs If You Are A Genius!! / See The 5 Reasons Why ASUU Might Not Cancel The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.