Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS (31648 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by CastedDude: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerian Pastor Based In Zambia Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS

A controversial Nigerian pastor, Prophet Andrew Ejimadu of Christ Freedom Ministries in Zambia, has claimed that he can perform miracle by praying/prophesying for his followers and they will start receiving 'FREE' money into their bank accounts from people they don't know all over the world.

Mixed feelings have trailed the pastor's prophecy after he shared it on his Facebook page. While some online users are claiming the "blessing", others have argued that good things don't come easy like that thereby declaring it a scam. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-pastor-prays-for-his-members.html

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by CastedDude: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by CastedDude: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by maysimsimple(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2017
African mumuism .

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Etzakoos(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Simple Money Ritual

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by gbegemaster(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sounds like another type of MMM to me.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by FreeSpirited: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
With God, nothing is impossible.......... but work and don't sleep idle at home waiting for a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by WafiChapo: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Laughable
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by LatestAmebo: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
this man is 100% faek. u dont even need to be told

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by ta4ba3(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhahahahahhahaa this pastor and apc who deceive pass

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by TINALETC3(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by YonkijiSappo: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
These are the people going abroad to other countries to spoil Nigeria's name.

When something happens to these people now, they will all instantly become Nigeria haters.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by stacyadams: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....
.. imma build a church soon and look for any motivational speaker ans start making my money..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by teamsynergy: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
at least Europe too once believed in vampire and walking dead.... we r gonna overcome dis shiit and embrace civilization ...smh.

this pastors reminds me of the movie "now you see me"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hehehehe. Funny.

I receive too.

Expecting my own miracle money into my account.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Mizk(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
grinreligion is now the newest scam on earth, i relate this to a juju priest making immortality charms for people meanwhile he remains a mortal, how can people be so gullible
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Whoeppme(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
The easiest people to scam on planet earth is the black man

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
The children of Yahweh have started again. grin

We are still grappling with the aftermath of the mass-brainwashing propaganda & lies concocted in the Bible by the christian founding founders.

And now that they have discovered that more christians are beginning to use their brains & leaving the christian folds in drove, the shepherds have decided to come out with another propaganda scheme titled: Praying Money Into Bank Accounts - bunch of brain-dead sheeples!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by homirefacuny(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
maysimsimple:
African mumuism .
Grade one... How will the whites not Call black monkeys?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by TINALETC3(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
I laugh in Spanish
FreeSpirited:

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by KINGwax007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yeye
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nellybank(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
What are they smoking in Zambia? Feedback pls
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Tokziby: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
IMPORTED PASTOR From Naija To Zambia

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by DrDeji20(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
chai
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Emancipate oh daself from mental slavery
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
There is a a whole lot difference between miracle and magic

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastors are the greatest fraudsters I swear. Men of God koh, Men of Satan ni.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by jude33084(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
how can I get his contact please?! grin cool undecided
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by iamnicer: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

THIS ONE TIRE ME

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by chynie: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
I need to change church grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.