Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. (975 Views)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by Anamachi3(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some dudes are so funny, We were on a queue @ ATM section on Union Bank this morning. Before me was a plumpy-looking lady, as she was approaching the ATM machine, one sharp guy started to discuss with her and this guy comes after me in d queue while the lady was before me. What baffled us all @ the queue was that this particular guy immediately gave the lady in question his own ATM and said that he had never done that to anyone but because he just saw her and liked her and trusted her. All broke to laughter, he was even bold enough, d next thing was that he whispered to d lady his ATM pin and told her to withdraw for him more than 15,000 The lady withdrew the money and also did her own transactions after which he gave the guy d money. All started laughing, when I was through with mine I later saw both of them branched to an eatery. I was dumbfounded, I asked my self- Is this Love@first sight or what?

For those that said am lying, pls pardon coz I am not, I well knw that ATM can't pay such. Thanks to u guys for your observation

cc: lalasticlala
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by menix(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pinshure abii u dey jealous..

But OP, re u related to Lie Mohammed cous it's only Lie Mohammed that can withdraw #15,700 from an ATM abi nah person dey inside the machine..
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by libertyfather(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
menix:

But OP, re u related to Lie Mohammed cous it's only Lie Mohammed that can withdraw #15,700 from an ATM abi nah person dey inside the machine..

Atm charges 100naira the girl hin use charges 200....i think that's what happen
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by chikkaobi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Anamachi3:
Some dudes are so funny, We were on a queue @ ATM section on Union Bank this morning. Before me was a plumpy-looking lady, as she was approaching the ATM machine, one sharp guy started to discuss with her and this guy comes after me in d queue while the lady was before me. What baffled us all @ the queue was that this particular guy immediately gave the lady in question his own ATM and said that he had never done that to anyone but because he just saw her and liked her and trusted her. All broke to laughter, he was even bold enough, d next thing was that he whispered to d lady his ATM pin and told her to withdraw for him 15,700, The lady withdrew the money and also did her own transactions after which he gave the guy d money. All started laughing, when I was through with mine I later saw both of them branched to an eatery. I was dumbfounded, I asked my self- Is this Love@first sight or what?

Haba! Bros take it easy. 15,700? which ATM will dispense such cash in this era? This is 2015 man, not 2001.
The person that said you can lie for Africa is deceiving you. You can actually lie for the world.
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by 48noble(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
APC lies
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by Anamachi3(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
menix:

Pls pardon, I can't lie but I overhead him saying 15,000. So am nt related to Lai
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by menix(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Anamachi3:

Pls pardon, I can't lie but I overhead him saying 15,000. So am nt related to Lai

Better..

libertyfather:

Atm charges 100naira the girl hin use charges 200....i think that's what happen

Baba, it's high time u go open an account so that u don't make this statement again in public..
Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by Anamachi3(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=menix post=40098445]

Better..

Thanks for understanding, I would hv taken a picture of both of them but I had a drained ba3

1 Like

Re: OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2015
It is not" love at first sight" anything!!!
That guy was 2 turns away. Trust me when I say he stole that card from someone he knows his/her PIN and does not want his face seen on the camera during investigations.
The ATM has captured d dundy girl's face.
People need to be careful at the ATM machines, especially.

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Adaobi123 / Exactly What Unblocked Online Games? / Finest Girl Nigeria International Pageant Contestants Form Out For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.