Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today (636 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. (2) (3) (4)

What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by chikkaobi(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2015
What is wrong wtth some people sef.. You see people hustling inside hot sun and you still wanna play smart on them..
She narrates:

I was in a bus this hot afternoon. u knw dt kind of annoying slow movement in traffic??.d man seated ryt in front of me wanted to buy 'la casera'..he brought out #200 n asked d small boy to bring #100 change..d guy gave him d #100 n d lacasera bottle bt d 'nonsense' man kept saying it wasnt cold (like he has lyt in his village)..he didnt drop his #200 o..wen d bus started moving,he just dropped d #100..all efforts to tell d bus driver to calm down na lie o..ppu were shouting at him to drop d bottle too,he didnt..

N datz hw he carried d lacasera bottle n kept sighing like a goat..

I mean people hustle in order to survive..u see kids everywia hawking n u still av d mind to cheat on dem in such a stupid way??

Before I alighted at my busstop, I eyed him wella n hissed...nonsense!

Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by demarc001: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Awoof dey purge! Karma is real
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by sandrahnaub(f): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Dat man is wicked cry
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by shocker007(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2015
That's cruel. sad

Lalasticlala
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by Greenbuoy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by gifttracy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Not cool he will get paid soon
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by inimitkel(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
That was callous of him!
Re: What A Facebook User Witnessed On A Bus Earlier Today by freemanbubble: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
law of karma is waiting for the idiot

Joor O!,,,, That Awkward Thing U Want To See / . / Great Qoutable Quotes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8