Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! (3854 Views)

Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by bnovative(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
For the 1st time in my life, no body
switched on his generator to power his
apartment in a whole street; it was a
night of total darkness.pms sold @ N500
per litre yet it's not available. And this morning, children are looking for where they could fetch water and there is none, because there is no petrol to pump water. How did we get here? Thank God
for the sunrise!

15 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by conundrum(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
That sunrise you people have been clamouring for will do you no good. Stay in Nigeria and find a way to make a positive difference. The middle belt is begining to gain more grounds than you guys because you are only filled with pride,betrayal and bitterness.
And the south-south will never join you.You're alone dude,with no resources(except coal) and completely land locked.
bnovative:
For the 1st time in my
life, no body
switched on his generator to power his
apartment in a whole street; it was a
night of total darkness.pms sold @ N500
per litre yet it's not available. And this morning, children are looking for where they could fetch water and there is none, because there is no petrol to pump water. How did we get here? Thank God
for the sunrise!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by ladyF(f): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
I have fuel o grin

4 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:
That sunrise you people have been clamouring for will do you no good. Stay in Nigeria and find a way to make a positive difference. The middle best is begining to gain more grounds than you guys because you are only filled with pride,betrayal and bitterness.

Must we live with you yoloba zoogerians?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by DaBullIT(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
God did we get there??

GEJ used 2.4 trillion for campaign

12 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by bnovative(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:
That sunrise you people have been clamouring for will do you no good. Stay in Nigeria and find a way to make a positive difference. The middle best is begining to gain more grounds than you guys because you are only filled with pride,betrayal and bitterness.

U have quickly assumed I'm from the south east because i thank God for day break?
Well i can't help, ur reasoning ability is already warped.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by opeaceo: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
I think that there is little or no public outcry as regarding the fuel shortage, most people just dey siddon look, and it has all shades of wrong, we didn't put on this attitude in the last administration.
BTW, there's no war.

5 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by conundrum(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Yes of course.what's a zoo without the usual animals in it. We work hard to ensure the animals stay in their cages so more investors can come visiting....You bloody dumb *ss.
masterpower:

Must we live with you yoloba zoogerians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by conundrum(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Everyone on this thread knows what you mean.stop being a silly dumb coward.
bnovative:

U have quickly assumed I'm from the south east because i thank God for day break?
Well i can't help, ur reasoning ability is already warped.

5 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by carnegiefan: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
#BaCertificate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by bnovative(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
God did we get there??

How convinience!
The present govt pays subsidy and the price of crude is even less than what the previous govt. had; yet we are buying @ N500 and the product is not available. u are here waving figures from ur imagination? Still blaming Gej? u guys are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
God did we get there??

That was what you were told.
You can also make up the amount.

Having said that it was never this bad under Jonathan.

We would have upgraded far above this, but you guys led by the bigot you chose to ruin Nigeria resisted subsidy removal.

Today, he he has realised subsidy is real.
You guys better hold Buhari responsible the same you held Jonathan.

It is getting to half a year since Jonathan left, leave him alone and move on.

7 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by bnovative(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:
The foul words coming from u already shows ur upbringing, and i challenge u to post any of my posts or articles that support ur assumption.
U really have a small mind! This is the last i will dignify ur rant with a response

12 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
bnovative:

How convinience!
The present govt pays subsidy and the price of crude is even less than what the previous govt. had; yet we are buying @ N500 and the product is not available. u are here waving figures from ur imagination? Still blaming Gej? u guys are pathetic.
They are seriously obsessed and need prayers.

Anyway, they are trying hard to distract us from Buhari's incompetence.

6 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Chubhie: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
opeaceo:
I think that there is little or no public outcry as regarding the fuel shortage, most people just dey siddon look, and it has all shades of wrong, we didn't put on this attitude in the last administration.
BTW, there's no war.
The masses has been subdued. Everybody is playing safe for self interests. Nobody wants to be marked,media hounded and starved in the next 3 and half years of this administration.

4 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by opeaceo: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Chubhie:
The masses has been subdued. Everybody is playing safe for self interests. Nobody wants to be marked,media hounded and starved in the next 3 and half years of this administration.
I don't think the masses are subdued, or the media..., me think that we are sentimental or just giving the present administration time. I'm really confused.

4 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by falseman(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Next year I should be completely off this country for good I need to stop deceiving myself with the idea of staying to build a country with a weak foundation and the people in power are not ready to make life better for citizens of this country.

No jokes I rather go there and work make good money with better life than spend all my earnings here on fuel.

8 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
The op is lamenting about the bad situation we are in now and a fool is busy talking about Biafra I think the mention of anything to sound Biafra send some people shivering

15 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Chubhie: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
opeaceo:

I don't think the masses are subdued, or the media..., me think that we are sentimental or just giving the present administration time. I'm really confused.
I agree with you on the sentimental aspect. Or perhaps, Nigerians are shocked to the rude awakening that some things never change.

You know after all the enthusiasm of sweeping in change with all the promises of El dorado you were hit with the reality that Egypt seemed better to an elusive promised land.

6 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by opeaceo: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Chubhie:
I agree with you on the sentimental aspect. Or perhaps, Nigerians are shocked to the rude awakening that some things never change.

You know after all the enthusiasm of sweeping in change with all the promises of El dorado you were hit with the reality that Egypt seemed better to an elusive promised land.
It is terribly bad, no government official is saying anything, the masses are carrying on as if all is well.

7 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Bugatie(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:
That sunrise you people have been clamouring for will do you no good. Stay in Nigeria and find a way to make a positive difference. The middle belt is begining to gain more grounds than you guys because you are only filled with pride,betrayal and bitterness.
And the south-south will never join you.You're alone dude,with no resources(except coal) and completely land locked.

What exactly is this dunce saying?

Someone thanks God for sunrise/a new day and your brain goes on complete reboot

11 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by shakaZuIlu: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
conundrum:
[/s]

lie nsi ebea

3 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by bettercreature(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Its very serious but with time,everything is going to be fine
Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:

Leave it for them. I dont actually think they are asking any other tribe to join them in thier sunrise country. people like your worries over other peoples problem. How big is liberia, Benin republic etc. they have nothing, but atleast they have peace after all.

9 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Chubhie: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
opeaceo:

It is terribly bad, no government official is saying anything, the masses are carrying on as if all is well.
We hope the new ministers get busy and dirty their hands with work instead of taking pictures and uploading on instagram and competing with Nollywood.

6 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
conundrum:

who is everyone...you think through your shi.tty a.nus.

2 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2015
In case your memory disk is skipping , 3 months before election, There was no fuel , and those who have it sold at at least 300

6 weeks to election , He announced he wants to quench boko haram, hired mercenaries and paid Billions of Naira, Is Boko haram still not there ??

$15M in South Africa , what was it meant for ??

And Finally , NNPC and Independent marketers are the ones refusing to sell petrol, Initially there was a protest over the announcement of probe , Some immediately started selling at 75, i personally bought from it , this is not them say den say , then when the probe matter became serious , the marketers started hoarding fuel, operating licences would be siezed and a lot of them would go out of businesss

Now again, Despite Buhari trying to stop corruption by not paying subsidy, they forced him to release 413B , and he has released that more than two weeks now ,

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/12/release-our-n413bn-subsidy-to-forestall-fuel-scarcity-marketers-warn-buhari/

http://watchdognews.net/marketers-warn-buhari-release-n413bn-subsidy-to-forestall-fuel-scarcity/

it is the marketers that are hoarding fuel , I hope find time to read the link and realize it was worse under Jonathan and Buhari is doing his best, but some people are just determined to undermine his effort

noblezone:

That was what you were told.
You can also make up the amount.

Having said that it was never this bad under Jonathan.

We would have upgraded far above this, but you guys led by the bigot you chose to ruin Nigeria resisted subsidy removal.

Today, he he has realised subsidy is real.
You guys better hold Buhari responsible the same you held Jonathan.

It is getting to half a year since Jonathan left, leave him alone and move on.

1 Like

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by DaBullIT(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari has released Subsidy for the fraudulent Marketers , Isn't that what you wanted ? The man promised not to pay subsidy , but marketers are intentionally hoarding the fuels they have

Now Buhari approved the payment of 413B subsidy payment to those importers and marketers

CBN decides to probe / verify 413Billion debt as claimed by the marketers , It's not Buhari's doing, it's the independent marketers

NAN recalls that the Federal Government, had on Nov. 3, approved the sum of N413 billion to petroleum products marketers as the outstanding payment for subsidy claims. (NAN) http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/12/release-our-n413bn-subsidy-to-forestall-fuel-scarcity-marketers-warn-buhari/

Nothing like importing now because all marketers are angry because of the failed promised,” one of the marketers al

The market said; “If you go outside Lagos you know how much they are selling fuel per litre now, it is the last stock that we are selling now.http://watchdognews.net/marketers-warn-buhari-release-n413bn-subsidy-to-forestall-fuel-scarcity/

bnovative:

How convinience!
Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
As an upcoming artist am trying to build my fan base across the country not minding your ethnicity. . Although am original IGBO boy am working so hard to reach the peak of my carrier but many atimes I don't like commenting on this kind of thread but people always spit out trash from their mouth every time IGBOS this, IGBOs that IGBOS evil, South south are not part of the Igbos, which of the south south are not IGBOS is it ANIOMA, IKWERE, etc are not IGBOs
make una no the divide us like that and my annoyances goes to the IGBO leaders that allowed this useless division take place

2 Likes

Re: A War Situation In Nigeria This Morning! by dialfa: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Buhari has released Subsidy for the fraudulent Marketers , Isn't that what you wanted ? The man promised not to pay subsidy , but marketers are intentionally hoarding the fuels they have

Now Buhari approved the payment of 413B subsidy payment to those importers and marketers

CBN decides to probe / verify 413Billion debt as claimed by the marketers , It's not Buhari's doing, it's the independent marketers

All this your post-election propaganda is useless to the man who needs fuel but cannot buy it.
GEJ is gone, your messiah is there. And people still don't have fuel.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last, Black Gold Find In Large Quantity In The North! / Who Is Dr. Ogbonna, A Physician Managing Buhari's Health In London? / Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.