Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - (16168 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) / Mother Kidnapped In Front Of Her Daughters In Festac, Lagos / Austin Tam-George's Mother Kidnapped In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by ayusco85(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
cescky:

grin

the type that ask for recharge card as ransome i supose

lol. bros am not a kidnapper grin grin, cant answer dat. but dont be surprised they will ask for 100 milllion ransome
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by cartoonday(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
O ga oooooo!!!
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Babyphinas(f): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Xmas is around the corner so guys are not smiling
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Daraph(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Black market.
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by joseph1832(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
timpaker:
I guess they're trying to stop his brother, Moses Siasia from winning the Bayelsan gubernatorial election under the PDM platform cuz they've seen how influential the young dude is. It is not there fault that there is crisis in both PDP and APC camps.

But they will be disappointed....

Bayelsa - Moses Siasia for Governor 2015
If he wins, I'll be very affirmed that there is a very big hope for this country.
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by pedrilo: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
NO JOBS AND THOSE THAT WERE WORKING ARE BEING ASKED TO GO. NO FUEL NO LIGHT grin grin grin
african china comes to mind. buhari is taking us backward
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by kayfunky(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by obontami: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=20pt]all these I never chop kidnappers sef [/size]
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Lucasbalo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
ezebunafo:
Madam Ogere Siasia, the aged mother of Dream Team VI Coach, Samson Siasia, has been kidnapped.

Madam Siasia was kidnapped from her house in Odoni village, Saghama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State by yet-to-be-identified gunmen on Monday.

According to sources, the kidnappers stormed her residence in the early hours of the day, forced their way through the back door.

They whisked her away on a motorbike.

All efforts by her husband to stop them from taking her away proved abortive as his repeated plea of “leave my wife alone, please leave her alone” fell on deaf ears.

It was gathered that the kidnappers had laid siege to the house before striking when most residents of the town were asleep.

As at the time of filling the report, her abductors were yet to make any contact with the family.

Siasia expressed shock at the development when contacted on the phone in Gambia.

The coach pleaded with his mother’s abductors to release her.

Siasia's mother kidnapped -
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/siasias-mother-kidnapped
Hope she's save and well. Nigeria turning to be kidnappers den. God help Nigerians.
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by dupcydo(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
seriously?
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by odudueffiom(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
na NFF...handy work,,remember siasia been say dem never pay am and him boys....so dem do am something wer go pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by bummyla(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
O LORD! Please Save Her In JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name We Pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by missyadorable(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Drama acting husband
"Leave my wife alone,please leave her alone"
When he actually meant" Thank God oh! Take her away,Infact kill her,make I marry new wife"
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by henryhemon(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Igbos are criminals

Silly people like you come here and say useless things to stir up issues,siasia is from bayelsa state,am sure where you are from there are criminals,people use nairaland to be noticed. Even in the states there are criminals and it has suddenly become a tribal thing for you maggot,the only place there aren't criminals is in heaven,so its only igbos or one ethnic group that suddenly transverse to round the world as criminals as stated in your dark and small mind?maggot.
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by henryhemon(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
missyadorable:
Drama acting husband
"Leave my wife alone,please leave her alone"
When he actually meant" Thank God oh! Take her away,Infact kill her,make I marry new wife"

SMH for you,were you there? or are you the new wife he wants to marry? undecided
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
when the government cannot guarantee your security...
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Nickymezor(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
kosplateau:
Chai...pej
M.o.r.o.n
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Nickymezor(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:

In one piece
I knw dat... tnx any way
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by missyadorable(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
henryhemon:

SMH for you,were you there? or are you the new wife he wants to marry? undecided

No,I wasn't there and No,I am not the new wife he wants to marry But I know what was in his mind...Every man would think same way!
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by GodblessNig247(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
I knw dat... tnx any way
OK. sorry for for that. thought u didn't know
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Nickymezor(f): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:

OK. sorry for for that. thought u didn't know
No wahala... I didnt proof - read bfr posting datz wat happened.
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time kidnappers. (lasisi69)
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by henryhemon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
missyadorable:

No,I wasn't there and No,I am not the new wife he wants to marry But I know what was in his mind...Every man would think same way!

Are you aware that the man is blind?
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by missyadorable(f): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2015
henryhemon:

Are you aware that the man is blind?
So? does a man need eyes to keep sidechics or remarry?
Re: Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - by gemale(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na baddest market b dt. Person wey dem neva pay salary 4 hw many months... Dem go kidnap im mama. Wen dem use D small 4 Dem hand feed her finish dem go return her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP / OMG! See What A Herdsman Was Caught Doing / Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.