Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Carried Away By The Spectators(athlete) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Carried Away By The Spectators(athlete) (296 Views)

Our Sins Have Been Washed Away By Believing In The Genuine Gospel / Seminarian Who Carried Cross At Pope’s Easter Mass Dies In Romehttp://catholiche / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carried Away By The Spectators(athlete) by Omohemma(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Plan for the next phase!!!

When I'm in a phase of life I become so overwhelmed by it and thereby give room for complacency to rule/take over. I'm so much in comfort that it's so hard to see the next milestone/step/phase/realm... During my elementary school days I never thought on how high school will be until primary 6(which is quite late), even when in sec. Sch same scenario still in place but I've come to know/realize that we're independent beings who are to be held responsible for decisions taken. Reflecting back the past, the mindset "Taking life as it comes" was in full control and it's high time it's bridled and stopped. All I've been trying to say is that let us see beyond the present and look into the future being hopeful of great exploits that have been well planned and desired for this present time with no anxiety. All I've said on the long run goes beyond this world and the school of thought (existentialism) rather it points more to the reason why we need to plan for the next phase/realm of our Lives as humans after natural death. Only one WAY leads to eternal rest(not sufferings) and that you know is Jesus Christ, why not think less of your present phase (World) and accept that WAY that gives the Hope of your glorification in the After_World. A WORD is enough for the wise... Jesus is calling you to be a Heaven Citizen, Would you reject that offer I beg of you don't reject, so have a rethink this morning He's patiently waiting for your Return into His Kingdom.
Remain Blessed...
#OmohCares
#Godly_Living

(1) (Reply)

An Everyday Survival Kit / Standing In Faith For Your Healing / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 24th 2015) Fraud In Business Dealings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.