Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran (4751 Views)

Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by nimat158(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Owliver:
prophet says. yh same jargons being passed from generation to generations. use your brains. no wonder asking questions about Islam is termed blasphemy in islamic societies. dont ask just follow like zombies. oya go drink camel piss
Try to think abt my word.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Prior to my reading the quoran and hadiths, I just thought mohamed was a fake wannabe prophet but after reading them I became convinced that mohamed must have been possessed by a demonic spirit and the religion he founded is actually satanic.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Annunaki:
Prior to my reading the quoran and hadiths, I just thought mohamed was a fake wannabe prophet but after reading them I became convinced that mohamed must have been possessed by a demonic spirit and the religion he founded is actually satanic.

AGREED ! !!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2015
mamsong9:

Even your name have said it all, Annunaki.
Anybody who knows the meaning of it, also knows that nothing good can come from you.
Annunaki is a name of a deity the Mayan people worship long time ago, and it represents Lucifer himself.

What's the meaning of Islam?
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
nurex01:
@Annunaki I doubt u have a future because the way you used to talk is as if u dont don't read between lines. It's because u are in Nigeria that's y no one can stop you from blasphemy of d prophet (saw). Indeed u are a "KAAFIR" Because a believer should believe in all the Prophets and messengers and u disbelieved in prophet muhammed (saw). Mind u I know prophet Issa(asw) more than u know him. U are wrongly misguided @Annunaki

How can you say exposing Islam false prophet is a blasphemy. And you see nothing wrong when Allah's armies kill innocent people. Making many families ho through pains? shocked last night I watch on the BBC a Syrian man trying to EXCAPE the war with his wife and 7 children. The man lost all 7 kids and wife in the sea. How do you tell such a man filled with so much sorry that it's a blasphem to ask the quran questions ?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by salawustyles(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:
I met a guy who told me he became a Christian after reading in the Quran that Jesus is Christ.
His alfa was able to convince his friends whom he showed the passage to that the passage was inserted by Christians! You believe lies if you don't like truth.
you just showed show cluelessnes
the word christ is a greek word meaning annoited gotten from the greek word christos meaning annointed
muslims belive jesus was annointed by Allah and so does every other prophets,even priests were annointed and you also believe your pastors are also annoited men of God,so we should have words like adeboye christ.the word christ has no divinity attached to it whatsoever,so either you,or the person who told you he converted is a liar and the alfa is incompetent and very stupid to say christians put thier words in the quran,Allah said he will protect the quran.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by mamsong9(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:

What's the meaning of Islam?

Are you kidding me?
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Bhayomi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
mahdino:

Then you cannot respect Christianity.

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fougutu
ht in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou
mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, [/b]of every city, we left none to remain. 36
From Aroer, which is by the brink of the
river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
[b]So Moses and his army killed women and children.
Moses broke the 6th
commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural
sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
1 Then we turned, and went up the way to
Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and
we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside
unwalled towns a great many. 6 [b]And we utterly destroyed them, [/b]as we did unto
Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city . 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of Jesus, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the
Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy
unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou
shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: [b]so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. [/b]6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows[b] Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions,
somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.[/b]

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7
Namely, of the gods of the pe[b]ople which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou
shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death,[/b] and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou
shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Or did God change his mind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind:
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

Numbers
23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie
or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And[b] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all
Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses[/b]. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands. So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: [b]then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou
shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man
riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 [/b]For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult To Molest victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why
America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of
Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee
Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Why have we not seen any Christian to say anything about this.........just thinking
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by dragunov: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
nurex01:
@Annunaki I doubt u have a future because the way you used to talk is as if u dont don't read between lines. It's because u are in Nigeria that's y no one can stop you from blasphemy of d prophet (saw). Indeed u are a "KAAFIR" Because a believer should believe in all the Prophets and messengers and u disbelieved in prophet muhammed (saw). Mind u I know prophet Issa(asw) more than u know him. U are wrongly misguided @Annunaki
Ok! Ok! I understand you were born in to the religion and have been to'd all the while that mohamed was some kinda wise guy and holy messenger stuff( you never even tried reading the quaran and the history of islam). But let me tell you the truth! Mohammed was a sick fvck. A bandit, lascivious, given to inordinate affections and a real killer. O yeah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2015
mamsong9:

Are you kidding me?

Answer please !
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Bhayomi:

Why have we not seen any Christian to say anything about this.........just thinking

Because everything he copied and pasted there are totally irrelevant to christianity neither do they form the basis of christian doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by manmacho: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
mahdino:

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou
mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, [/b]of every city, we left none to remain. 36
river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
Moses broke the 6th
commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural
sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and
we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside
unwalled towns a great many. 6 [b]And we utterly destroyed them, [/b]as we did unto
Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city . 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of Jesus, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: [b]so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. [/b]6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows[b] Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions,
somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.[/b]

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7
Namely, of the gods of the pe[b]ople which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou
shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death,[/b] and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou
shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

Numbers
or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And[b] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all
Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses[/b]. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands. So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: [b]then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou
shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man
riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 [/b]For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult To Molest victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why
America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of
Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

ARE YOU SAYING THE GOD THAT DID ALL THIS YOU QUOTED IS NOT ALLAH

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHERE WAS ALLAH IN THE MIST OF THIS OR DID HE JUST SHOWED UP AT THE TIME OF MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
genital mutilation and forced marriage.... SMH.. how does that relate with Islam. Alhamdulillah am a Muslim
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Bhayomi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Because everything he copied and pasted there are totally irrelevant to christianity neither do they form the basis of christian doctrine.

Lesson: not every content of the bible is relevant.
Can somebody please tear off the old testament please because it is "irrelevant".
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by mamsong9(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
plappville:

Answer please !

What is Christianity?
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Bhayomi:

Lesson: not every content of the bible is relevant.
Can somebody please tear off the old testament please because it is "irrelevant".

It's still a million times better than that terror inspiring manual called the quoran that should be banned from use in the civilised world.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by salawustyles(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:

It's still a million times better than that terror inspiring manual called the quoran that should be banned from use in the civilised world.
problem is that you accepted the old testament is irrelevant,we never said the quran is irrelevant and we will forever object it as muslims,you destroyed your own holybook yourself by calling it irrelevant,if you dont belive in it and think its irrelevant so you should expunge it from your religion
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
salawustyles:

problem is that you accepted the old testament is irrelevant,we never said the quran is irrelevant and we will forever object it as muslims,you destroyed your own holybook yourself by calling it irrelevant,if you dont belive in it and think its irrelevant so you should expunge it from your religion

Dunce, my faith is not in any book. My faith is in Christ Jesus and I have the holy spirit as my guide. The bible's purpose is to preserve the knowledge of the past and we christians unlike lying prophet mohamed don't claimed God dictated the bible to his prophet.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Bhayomi(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
There's somebody here specifically obsessed with religion. Always reacting to every post. would Jesus call people those funny funny names?

Religions fanatics yet ungodly.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by CHARLOE(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2015
mahdino:

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
Moses broke the 6th

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18

Numbers

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
Good points. dis is proof dat d Koran is based on d old testament. both xtianity n Islam were spread by violence n are meant to control u wit promise of enjoyment in heaven/paradise n torment in hell if u don't believe, d carrot n stick approach.
Blackman (xtian n Muslim) open ur eyes n go back to ur roots, discover ur true identity. ask yourself; 80% of Indians n Chinese are Hindu n Buddhists respectively, yet dey''re progressing; dey make their own cars, armoured vehicles, airplanes, dey even go to space! see. Tata cars n trucks all over Nigeria, we even import keke tricycle frm India, pathetic!
we are here fighting over 2 religions dat were forced down d throats of our ancestors, instead of uniting as 1 race in pursuit of peace n development. once again: Open ur eyes Blackman n know yourself.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Godsfamilymemba: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
salawustyles:

the word christ is a greek word meaning annoited gotten from the greek word christos meaning annointed
muslims belive jesus was annointed by Allah and so does every other prophets,even priests were annointed and you also believe your pastors are also annoited men of God,so we should have words like adeboye christ.the word christ has no divinity attached to it whatsoever,so either you,or the person who told you he converted is a liar and the alfa is incompetent and very stupid to say christians put thier words in the quran,Allah said he will protect the quran.

When discussing with a stranger ( or anyone for that matter) always do so with humility and respect. You have no idea how much they know and how much you can learn from them.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Godsfamilymemba: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bhayomi:

Maybe because it wasn't necessary. Does the author even know the difference between Christianity and Judaism, between Moses and Jesus?
He hasn't mentioned anywhere Jesus said people should kill. If Jesus stopped something and Mohammed came to start it again, it tells me something must be wrong with his revelation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
salawustyles:

If you dont take the hate quranic verses as irrelevant. Why all you muslims come here shout Isis and co are not killing for allah? Expunge the hate and killing verse from the quran. Then come here and defend Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by plappville(f): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
mamsong9:

What is Christianity?

Have you answered me?
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Godsfamilymemba: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2015
salawustyles:

By the way, your assertions are just the excuses of your teachers that has no basis in the Qur'an or hadiths. The Jews awaited the Messiah (the Christ, Al- Masih) for centuries. Don't they know that kings, priests and prophets were also anointed? The Qur'an in an historically false fashion said the "Jews said[in a boast] we killed Christ Jesus son of Mary, THE Messenger of Allah but they killed him not.."(Sura 4:157) Were there no priests at that time? Why don't they call others Christ? Why Jesus? Why were no other "anointed" called Christ in the Qur'an? Why was it that only Jesus was called THE Messiah (the Christ, Al-Masih) in Mohammed's lifetime and no other was so called- not even Mohammed himself? Right in the Qur'an, a book you believe was dictated by angel to Mohammed and descended from heaven?

They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. THE MESSIAH (himself) said: O Children of Israel...".(Sura 5:72).

I don't know why some translations omitted the definite article "the" in sura 4:157 I mentioned previously but it is not just Masih but Al-Masih (the Messiah). Check out the morphology of the verse here
: http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=4&verse=157#(4:157:1)

l said "historically false" above because, the reason why Jews oppose Jesus is actually because they did not believe Jesus is Christ- they are still expecting the Christ. So the Qur'an told you lies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Godsfamilymemba: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
salawustyles:

muslims belive jesus was annointed by Allah and so does every other prophets,even priests were annointed and you also believe your pastors are also annoited men of God,so we should have words like adeboye christ. the word christ has no divinity attached to it whatsoever,so either you,or the person who told you he converted is a liar and the alfa is incompetent and very stupid to say christians put thier words in the quran,Allah said he will protect the quran.

Why are you unnecessarily emotional? All I said was that the guy became a Christian when he saw in the Qur'an that Jesus is Christ? It just says Jesus is more than just one of the prophets. No other prophet is called by that title. The Jews know that and have been expecting the Messiah of whom David (Prophet Daud)- although a king and an anointed like you tried to prove - prophesied saying, "The Lord said to my Lord [Referring to the Messiah] 'Sit at My right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.' "

Mohammed of Islam said his Allah forgave him his past, present and future sins, he mentioned that other prophets will mention their sins on the day of resurrection except Jesus. He had no sin to confess. [Hadith: Sahih Al-Buhakri, Link (Scroll down to the part titled Volume 6, Book 60, Number 236):
http://www.sultan.org/books/bukhari/060.htm ]

If Mohammed had to be forgiven and other prophets had sins to confess except Jesus Christ, what does that tell you about the Christ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by salawustyles(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Why are you unnecessarily emotional? All I said was that the guy became a Christian when he saw in the Qur'an that Jesus is Christ? It just says Jesus is more than just one of the prophets. No other prophet is called by that title. The Jews know that and have been expecting the Messiah of whom David (Prophet Daud)- although a king and an anointed like you tried to prove - prophesied saying, "The Lord said to my Lord [Referring to the Messiah] 'Sit at My right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.' "

Mohammed of Islam said his Allah forgave him his past, present and future sins, he mentioned that other prophets will mention their sins on the day of resurrection except Jesus. He had no sin to confess. [Hadith: Sahih Al-Buhakri, Link (Scroll down to the part titled Volume 6, Book 60, Number 236):
http://www.sultan.org/books/bukhari/060.htm ]

If Mohammed had to be forgiven and other prophets had sins to confess except Jesus Christ, what does that tell you about the Christ?
so you now believe jesus is just a prophet,every prophet has his own special names by which they are called e.g
Prophet ibrahim-khalil ul rahman
prophet muhammad-rasulullah,etc
so the fact that jesus has special names does not mean he should be worshiped
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by salawustyles(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
The hadith you qouted only said "JESUS WILL NOT MENTION ANY SIN" in fact he wont be able to intercede on behalf of the people and he will tell them to go to prophet muhammad.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by cloudgoddess(f): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I agree OP but Christianity is just as bad if you read about the atrocities God commanded in the old and new testaments.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
cloudgoddess:
I agree OP but Christianity is just as bad if you read about the atrocities God commanded in the old and new testaments.
the problem is you, if I ask you to provide proof of this, you will go and paste random verses without context as your proof.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by Annunaki(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
cloudgoddess:

Evidently, you haven't read the new testament.
Re: Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran by cloudgoddess(f): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
the problem is you, if I ask you to provide proof of this, you will go and paste random verses without context as your proof.
The common "context" excuse. Alright, to prove how bogus that cop-out is, answer me this:

In what context, past or present, would the following be okay, moral, or good things to do?:

- Raping innocent women
- Stoning women for not being virgins on their wedding night
- Throwing infants against rocks
- Forcing people into slavery
- Beating slaves until they pass out for a few days
- Killing people for working on Saturday

I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God / Holy Ghost Fire: Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.