Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

History Of ISIL And A Message To The World (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of ISIL And A Message To The World (video) (511 Views)

Bbc News Expose Buhari's Agenda On Biafra Vs Army Clash To The World (video) / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Please Is Anyone Watching Isil And Tabilan On Aljazeera(live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of ISIL And A Message To The World (video) by AsSabirin(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2015
"islam is peace", "ISIL/ISIS/Boko Haram is not islam"
Sounds like the usual cliche yea? Well, Right upto this moment i have not really engaged in the promoting this slogan, not because its not true but because i believe muslims do not have to go around sponsoring PRs to show to the world islam is a peaceful religion. I have alwasy and still believe that it starts from "you". The way you treat your neighbor, your colleague, friends, family and even servant should be enough PR.
If every muslim treated another human being like how it is taught in the Holy Quran, islam wouldn't need muslims to go on facebook, twitter or instagram with placards of "i am a muslim and not a terrorist"
However, we live in a world filled with hate and lack of tolerance and being a student of history i realized that at every point in the existence of the human race there's always been someone, some group or something terrorizing the existence of the human race, and this is achieved by brain washing people using some propaganda, unfortunately islam is the tool for this period in history.

i think people shold put their hate aside and see hat this group of people really are, that's why i thought to share this. Because, the truth on how to defeat them is in this videos. and it is simple, coming together!

Below is a video of how ISIL/ISIS was created and after that is message to the world by an Australian journalist Waleed Aly. i especially like the his last statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUZjyZVj6s
Re: History Of ISIL And A Message To The World (video) by AsSabirin(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari orders arrest of Dasuki, others over arms procurement fraud / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Must Create Ministry Of Family Affairs - Gen Williams / Enough Is Enough, GOC Warns Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.