Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Request For Salary Increase. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Request For Salary Increase. (1685 Views)

Salary Increase / How To Ask Your Boss For A Salary Increase? / How To Ask Ur Boss 4 A Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

Request For Salary Increase. by Bolarge(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2009
One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for salary increase !!!

Dear Bo$$,

In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of u$, employee$, who have given $o much $upports and $ervice$ to the orgrani$ation.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,
Nomani $mith

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:

Dear NOmani,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has been changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well yet.

NOw, newspaper indicates world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the country may fall into aNOther recession. I wish it will NOt happen soon.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
MariNO PoNO

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by Abbygyal(f): 9:59am On May 20, 2009
looolz cheesy nice one!
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by bayoozee: 12:59pm On May 20, 2009
Haha.
Smart worker. Smarter boss.
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by Bbeee: 1:28pm On May 20, 2009
lol,
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by romsky: 1:43pm On May 20, 2009
miser dey work 4 miser
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by sylve11: 3:07pm On May 20, 2009
misery cool
Re: Request For Salary Increase. by Lolabbey: 3:44pm On May 20, 2009
how much do u earn

2nd Coming Of Blacksta_ Return Of Spoil Bodi Jokes - Xmas Special - / If U Miss The Ball, Go For The BALLS! / Which Naija Tribe Is The Dumbest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7