Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS (1791 Views)

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / Picture Of ISIS Militants After Challenging RUSSIA. / End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS
When referring to the Muslim terror super-group ISIS, United States President Barack Obama will use the term ISIL instead of their former name ISIS or current name Islamic State....
why-barack-obama-says-isil-instead-of-isis-israel-levant-islam
by Geoffrey Grider September 1, 2014

DECODING OBAMA’S SPEECH REVEALS SOME STARTLING REVELATIONS

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3 (KJV)

In one press conference after another, when referring to the Muslim terror super-group ISIS, United States President Barack Obama will use the term ISIL instead of their former name ISIS or current name Islamic State. Have you ever wondered about that? We have.

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. Now, to us Westerners we don’t really make much of a distinction, do we? No, honestly from our perspective its all about the same. But how would a Muslim living in the Middle East view it? Just what is the Levant anyway? Let’s take a look.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s a land bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? Come on, guess!

It’s Israel.

WHEN BARACK OBAMA REFERS OVER AND OVER TO THE ISLAMIC STATE AS ISIL, HE IS SENDING A MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST THAT HE PERSONALLY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS A SOVEREIGN NATION, BUT AS TERRITORY BELONGING TO THE ISLAMIC STATE.

Now you know why Obama says that he has no plan, no goal, and no stated aim for dealing with ISIS. But he does have a plan, and it’s a really nasty, diabolical one. Obama's plan is to drag his feet for as long as he can, doing only the bare minimum that Congress forces him to do. His "plan" to buy ISIS as much time as possible to make as many gains as they can.

Listen as Obama painstakingly spells out the letters I-S-I-L so there is no doubt in your mind:

And it's working.

The Islamic State has garnered millions of dollars, a vast cache of weapons, and in their latest foray have captured Syrian fighter jets. With each passing day that Obama fulfills his stated aim of doing nothing, the Islamic State grows by leaps and bounds. The ultimate goal, of course, has not changed and will never change.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

Now you know a little bit more why Obama chooses his words so carefully, and what’s really in a name. Shakespeare had it right.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/coded-message-obama-delivers-says-isil-instead-isis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKsgn5bPcE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by Koleman(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Interesting! But at the end he will fail coz my bible tells me so
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by mazeltov(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
I hardly believe in all these stuffs joor....
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by esere826: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Uhmm

very soon, a conspiracy theorist will say that OLAADEGBU means
On Line Annihilating and Aiding Destruction of God's Blessed Unity undecided

1 Like

Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by UyiIredia(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKsgn5bPcE

They will all rise and try to fight against Israel but God's word concerning that nation through the mouth of the prophets shall stand.
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Koleman:

Interesting! But at the end he will fail coz my bible tells me so

Don't you think this Obama of a guy is ticking all the boxes for the antichrist? undecided
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazeltov:

I hardly believe in all these stuffs joor....

What stuff do you believe in then? undecided
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by tartar9(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

They will all rise and try to fight against Israel but God's word concerning that nation through the mouth of the prophets shall stand.
israel will be destroyed! Insha Allah
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by UyiIredia(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
tartar9:

grin I like ya faith
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by cirmuell(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Obama can go to the hottest part of hell, Putin is doing something. grin
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by esere826: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
tartar9:
little terrorist
does the thoughts make you Hot
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
tartar9:

You are confirming the OP by this statement. smiley
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
UyiIredia:

grin I like ya faith

tartar9's faith is based on sinking sand. cheesy
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2015
cirmuell:

Obama can go to the hottest part of hell, Putin is doing something. grin

We thank God for Putin. cheesy
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by cirmuell(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

We thank God for Putin. cheesy
grin
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
esere826:

little terrorist
does the thoughts make you Hot

That is the prove the OP is making. tartar9's response tells us all that we need to know.
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
cirmuell:

grin

He is still insisting on saying ISIL unfortunately Cameron has followed suit. undecided
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by cirmuell(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

He is still insisting on saying ISIL unfortunately Cameron has followed suit. undecided
those two tire me jaare, plus that David guy seems like a mumu to me though undecided.

Have you heard? Putin said Turkey is going to regret downing his plane. No one knows what he's planning to do sha.
Re: THE CODED MESSAGE OBAMA DELIVERS WHEN HE SAYS ISIL INSTEAD OF ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
cirmuell:

those two tire me jaare, plus that David guy seems like a mumu to me though undecided.

Have you heard? Putin said Turkey is going to regret downing his plane. No one knows what he's planning to do sha.

Lets hope this wouldn't lead to WWIII or is it WWIV if the cold war should be counted? undecided

(1) (Reply)

US Carried Out An Airstrike Inside Kabul On Sunday / As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem / Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.