Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) (1643 Views)

9 Biafra War Machine Dat Mak Is Hard For Nigeria To Defeat Dem During Civil War / Tambuwal & Sultan Flag-off 2016 Hajj Airlift Operation(photos) / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by obiremy: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Biafran Airlift was an international humanitarian relief effort that transported food and medicine to Biafra during the 1967-70 secession war from Nigeria (Nigerian Civil War).

It was the largest civilian airlift, and the largest non-combatant airlift of any kind ever carried out. The airlift was largely a series of joint efforts by Protestant and Catholic church groups, and other non-governmental organizations (NGO)s, operating civilian and military aircraft with volunteer (mostly) civilian crews and support personnel. Several national governments also supported the effort, mostly behind the scenes. 
There have also been accusations that the airlift supplied arms to Biafra, but these remain unsubstantiated.

Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lmao... Colored pictures in 1967...

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by basilo101: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
i watched color live videos of 2nd world war on youtube

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
basilo101:

i watched color live videos of 2nd world war on youtube
duh, in nigeria!
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by obiremy: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by youngval1388(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
am an Igbo but I must laugh at d poster. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
colored picture. Ur lie no boil
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by obiremy: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
youngval1388:
am an Igbo but I must laugh at d poster. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
colored picture. Ur lie no boil
I don't post information I ain't sure of on nairaland.I am here to educate pple and learn from them.Not to to mislead them
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by lawrenceunaa: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiremy:
I don't post information I ain't sure of on nairaland.I am here to educate pple and learn from them.Not to to mislead them
mehn ur post is rubbish.
1)Coloured pics
2)no food stuffs on display
3)u lied
obiremy:
4)ur ethnic bash failed
5)u are still lying
6)u cont. Lying

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by obiremy: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
mehn ur post is rubbish.
1)Coloured pics
3)u lied
4)ur ethnic bash failed
5)u are still lying
6)u cont. Lying
Did u read the write up?The headline was made to be airlift transporting food and medical items to Biafrans during civil war but space for headline on nairaland can't accommodate all the alphabets.Cant u see the medical car there?U can Google more on it.I cnt mislead u.As u can see,I said transporting food with the airlift on air.I did not say delivering food.Were u expecting to see food items in an airlift in air?
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
James Clarke Maxwell perfected colour photography back in the late 1800s. Colour photographs before 1920 is common.
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by lmm4real: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
mehn ur post is rubbish.
1)Coloured pics
3)u lied
4)ur ethnic bash failed
5)u are still lying
6)u cont. Lying

Abeg forgive am, no vex lol
Re: Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) by ionsman: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
I guess the helicopters were also meant to airlift the ambulances. LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Hotel Where Dangote Is Allegedly Held Hostage In Mali / Goodluck Jonathan Was An Exceptional President, By Femi Aribisala / Caption This: Femi Adesina Look, When A Journalist Interviews Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.