Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Okota - The Most Interesting Short Story I've Ever Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Okota - The Most Interesting Short Story I've Ever Read (4289 Views)

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum / STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. / Interesting Short Stories Written By Shola Afolabi (k.mac) A.k.a Kingademos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okota - The Most Interesting Short Story I've Ever Read by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
This morning I went out with my mother,to deliver something to one of her customers in Aba through Libra motors, it was around 5 am when she tried opening the door to leave repository to the call, she received from uncle beke, uncle beke is not actually my uncle he is just my mom’s friend but in Nigeria you address older people as: bros,uncle and so on.
Since I had not slept all through the night and It was already morning I offered to go with her and again being the only guy in the house.
I went with my torch opened the gate ex courted her to the bus park in Okota Round About, and in a couple of minutes we were there,she filled the required information with this kind of uneasy carefulness, name,number, parcel and the likes.
Soon It was time for us to leave, we were few meters away from the park when it started to rain, quickly we got to the nearest shelter we could find a police kiosk ,it will be in this police kiosk we will enjoy the amazing stories Lagos offered that morning.
The weird guy cycling in the rain with his corporate trousers and singlet.
Two kids from a local primary school having their second bath in this rain.
A man in his thirties well dressed with his suit and tie hustling for a taxi in the..............PLEASE click the link to read completely.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/10/06/okota/

(1) (Reply)

Adiye Mi / Christian Readers Club / The Chronicles Of A Boarding House Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.