Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. (1415 Views)

Please Who Can Recommend Interesting Short Stories For Reading / A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " / Despite All Odds - (An Interesting Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
STOLEN

Trump visit New Hampshire and I am one, of the excited thousands going to see him, I’ve seen him on TV and this time I get to meet him in person(see him from a far, actually). I did my hair quickly, jumped into the clothe I wore the night before and hurried straight to the town hall.
The hall was crowded, old men and women from town, who had come to see the one, who swore to take Sodomy away from their lands. Children hung on their father’s arms and those that were too heavy stood. My eyes ran through the hall, and there was it: Americans, who had come to show their support for the coward president. Their banners raised high with inscriptions bold printed “go into the woods trump we’ve got your back”.
TRUMP ARRIVES
………light, camera, stage and ACTION
Sirens blow loudly, a helicopter hovers round the building, trump waits in the back for like 5 minutes and when they signal that the stage is clear. He steps out.
HE WAVES
From the way trump swung his hands, you may assume he must have been taught to do so. He was fat, fair and with a large tie. He waved eagerly forcing a smile as he walked; he paid a little more attention to what part of the ground he had he’s foot on. From the way trump walked you may also figure, he hated standing, he’d been forced and was ready to pay someone to address the audience, ANGRY! he dragged his huge body to the podium . One last wave and he’s done
“Thank you”, he splutters. Thank you.
A small bow and he opens the paper he is to read from.
I am excited to be in new hamspire today, the lights, camera and stage makes me a super model . I am indeed very excited and I just want to let you know that your impressive turn out tonight, makes me know that new hamspire got my back in the coming elections……….
He reads for the next 20 minutes praising himself in most of the lines. Finally he gets the crowd roaring. “Thank you”, he says to calm them. …. “Keep those trump banners high because trump is president of the united states.”
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
The crowd goes wild and he signals that he’s about to leave.
I watched with excitement as he disappeared into his enclosure of armed security guards, excitement and also wonder “maybe the guards took turns to see him bathed and successfully delivered from the toilet”, it was also then a man almost threw me off balance as he made his way out. The son of a bitch couldn’t even apologies.
When I got to my apartment, I checked my jacket for my phone and it wasn’t there. At this moment I’m about to get frustrated .........
See the rest on>>https://bcsquareblog./2016/02/16/stolen-an-interesting-short-story/

also like our facebook page >>https://m.facebook.com/Bcsquare-blog-1732727353616063/
Re: STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. by Dotunani(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Afterall, i shld go n read d remaining in ur blog. I dey come

1 Like

Re: STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes, please kindly do so.

(1) (Reply)

Temi (mine) / Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? / Never Like Using These Words And Phrases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.