Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall (901 Views)

10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall / Queues At The ATM & Banking Hall: Share Your Experiences/Pics / MMM Advert Spotted Inside A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by Christmasdon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
.yes, to my qreatest surprise in one of the banks in the state,(name withheld) i pushed the green button looked thru the security door saw an abacha woman distributing the already mixed abacha to people sitting inside the hall, suddenly, i squizzed myself inside the security door as i was concentrating on what was happening inside. Infact, i was embarrassed, so i said let me share this on Nairaland! If it was right or wrong based on ethics, I am sorry , the security man stopped me from going inside with my bb camera phone. ave no photo to back this up.
Re: Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by chocolateme(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Naija for life
Re: Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by durubrian(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
why are you lying?? #NoProve
Re: Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by psucc(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP your expression of surprise is typical of Africans. Is bank not a business premises? Is not not an equivalent of the market where people thronged daily for their needs?

Would you have so been if the person selling was a white man? Would you be surprised if the ware the woman was vending was canned which probably implies they were imported?

Why can't we give life to the poor?

1 Like

Re: Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Post a picture to prove it because it's unbelievable.
Re: Woman Selling Abacha(african Salad) Inside A Banking Hall by libertyfather(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lie! Lie!! with BlackBerry, Android phone and IPhone even added with a laptop I use to enter any bank so try another one op

(1) (Reply)

Cold Room Investment Business / Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary To Save Over 3,000 Jobs--Vanguard / Sending Money From Nigeria To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.