Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant (43300 Views)

Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon / PAN Nigeria Unveils 301-wildfire Car / Ford Nigeria Sponsors Driving Skills For Life Training In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Nicepoker(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
FORD. Fails on rainy day. Problematic vehicle.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by qualityovenbake(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
headTO:

Coscharis motors limited Lagos
Thanks bro.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by ohenhen1: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
The FG should ban Ford from Nigeria. They are rubbish. My Ford lasted 2 years. I have had my Toyota for over 10 years now. I am about to reach 200K miles. Running like brand new.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Souljaboi1: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
HyDef:
I guess this is a good development. Not a fan of anything Ford apart from the Mustang.

Now Nissan... cheesy

I need me a 2014 Chevy Mustang
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by agabaI23(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
PHIPEX:
Hope no one reverses this policy tomorrow
Keep hoping brother.. They have started with reversing the tariff on tokumbo vehicles
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Adminisher: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
obeenah40:
Truth be told, the revolution of nigeria's automobile industry is a product of the Jonathan's administration.
I see a Bright future for nigeria

Congrats nigeria

Jonathan did not revolutionise anything. Nigeria has been assembling cars since 1979. The car companies are the ones to not thank here. They are adding more value to cars in Bangladesh and Malaysia than Nigeria. Why?
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by HyDef(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
theshield:

Ford is the koko now. Ford truck. I need one.

The F-150 isn't bad.

Or if you want a TRUCK truck... F-650... lipsrsealed
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by HyDef(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
harffie:
Especially, Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 (SNAKE) omgggg

The Shelby Cobra is a monster... Metallic blue with white racing stripes. Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by HyDef(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Souljaboi1:

I need me a 2014 Chevy Mustang
Uh, Chevrolet Mustang?
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by petrelli07: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
TSA contract wahala signed in 2011 na buhari.. Automobile assembled in 2015 na GEJ... Tanoids are really brainless...
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by akigbemaru: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ford motor first truck in Nigeria.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Billygee2u: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
obeenah40:
Truth be told, the revolution of nigeria's automobile industry is a product of the Jonathan's administration.
I see a Bright future for nigeria

Congrats nigeria
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Billygee2u: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Soneh:
God bless gej
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by enitiObanke(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
qualityovenbake:
That's fantastic, where is the location of the plant.

.... Good point. Abeg where is this ultra secret Assembly plant located in Nigeria? Nigerians are dying to know,........we all know where the location of PAN (Peugeot) in Kaduna.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by abiambo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oga jona u do something for this country o... if only yorubas had sense
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by sammychimex(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Do you know why many Buhari's supporters are brainless ??

A ford produced in Nigeria ??
Sorry, i now understand where their ignorance and foolishness comes from, their master Buhari never went to school.

Assembling a car is now called producing ??

Na so u put am. Well am not a fan of buhari. But I will tell u no single factory can produce the whole components of a car.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by yemi4ui(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Sorry, i now understand where their ignorance and foolishness comes from, their master Buhari never went to school.

I Salute ur ignorance I does nt occur to u that assembling is part of production. U hv forgotten that production can be group to 3 categories? 1. Primary production e.g. mining. 2. Secondary production e.g. food vendors 3. Tertiary production e.g. services like transportation of finished goods

So my friend don't get I twisted it's production stage and production is neva complete without assembling.
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by bmos(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
afonomics:
wow

Looking rough
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Honestly1:
They took to their twitter page to congratulate Nigeria about the first Truck to be produced in the Nigeria Plant. This is good news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FordNigeria/media/grid?idx=0

Na F150 i want
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by OCHOdee(f): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice job. cheesy cheesy But I wish those parts are also produced here in nigeria, not just bringing the parts and assembling them here...
#mythoughts
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by HastaCuando(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice one........

.... in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... Our government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry... This is very unfair!!!
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by brandmix: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
OCHOdee:
Nice job. cheesy cheesy But I wish those parts are also produced here in nigeria, not just bringing the parts and assembling them here...
#mythoughts
I have been seeing this kind of statement through out this thread, and I can't help myself.

Quick question: are you an engineer?
Because I would find it hard to believe that an engineering inclined person cannot see that Assembling for mass production and production (to produce)are
THE DAM SAME THING!

HOW IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU HAVE PRODUCTION (of cars whether by assembly or line manufacturing) without producing!!!

Do you think that Toyota produces all their parts in the same country. A lot of the none critical parts are produced by 3rd party suppliers dammit.

Jezz if I have to hear one more person tell me that manufacturing/assembly is not the se thing as production/to produce. ..I will go bunkers

FYI
I'm a chemical engineer with background in lean manufacturing & TPM
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:

like father like child foooolish people everywhere! U&ur father are brainless. OPONUN!
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Honestly1:
They took to their twitter page to congratulate Nigeria about the first Truck to be produced in the Nigeria Plant. This is good news.

A welcome developent!

But, will Nigerians appreciate their existence?
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by CashVessel(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Honestly1:

One lasting legacy from GEJ's government.

1 Like

Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by sweatlana: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
God bless Gej
Re: Ford Nigeria Unveils The First FordRanger To Come Out Of Nigeria Plant by kalus(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
veekid:
Buhari is working
were you born yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Audi B5 RS4 "Outlaw" Sedans Around The World Thread / Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.