Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? (710 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by ajebuter(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
To say nigerians are groaning under hardship inflicted by dearth and scarcity of petrol is a gross understatement.

As if that is not ugly enough, PHCN we hitherto praised a few months ago seems to have relapsed and we are back to status quo.

It may not have been worrisome if there is petrol to fuel our generators, because to be honest, i have always known that PHCN was just jerking off and enjoying themeselves when power seemed stable.

Yesterday my neighbours and i deposited our kegs at petrol station with bribes to get fuel and after six hours of deposition of kegs, we barely managed to get 10 litres each in far away Mobil in Agungi ajah despite the fact that we live in palmgrove.

Well, some petrol station along ikorodu road had fuel but hoarded while the few that sold had a queue longer than heaven's gate.

What is it like in your hood? Lets air our views maybe the powers that be would be moved by our plights.

One love..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by olaafirst: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Our area here in ketu no fuel no light
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajebuter:
To say nigerians are groaning under hardship inflicted by dearth and scarcity of petrol is a gross understatement.

As if that is not ugly enough, PHCN we hitherto praised a few months ago seems to have relapsed and we are back to status quo.

It may not have been worrisome if there is petrol to fuel our generators, because to be honest, i have always known that PHCN was just jerking off and enjoying themeselves when power seemed stable.

Yesterday my neighbours and i deposited our kegs at petrol station with bribes to get fuel and after six hours of deposition of kegs, we barely managed to get 10 litres each in far away Mobil in Agungi ajah despite the fact that we live in palmgrove.

Well, some petrol station along ikorodu road had fuel but hoarded while the few that sold had a queue longer than heaven's gate.

What is it like in your hood? Lets air our views maybe the powers that be would be moved by our plights.

One love..

My area, there is fuel (selling at N97 per litre) and there is 24 hours power supply.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by ajebuter(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

My area, there is fuel (selling at N97 per litre) and there is 24 hours power supply.

Bros, e be like say your hood is garden of Eden oh!

Anyway, enjoy it sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Bros, e be like say your hood is garden of Eden oh!
Anyway, enjoy it sha.

We have the Ajaokuta Steel company limited which makes the Light stable (though the company is not in a good shape) and we also have the Geregu power plant, so there is 24 hours power supply.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by Zambux(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Whose area belong to this team #nolight #nofuel #nowater...... It has been terrible with dis hawt weather. God help nigerians
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by warriiboguy: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Here in Warri, few stations sell and its an average of #150 per liter. Worse of all, no steady light. It's bn a situation of 4hrs in 2days. Jst 2 bad
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by dunkem21(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol ..
..Wey that picture wey everything wey dey for fridge carry ice block
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by vanbonattel: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
In my hood, fuel is selling for #250 and light was last seen earlly last week

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Here in yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital, we have power on average of 13hrs per day.
Buys fuel between N130 to N140 per litre

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by vanbonattel: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol ..

..Wey that picture wey everything wey dey for fridge carry ice block

grin

the pinchure don defreeze like the water cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by Hero10001: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fuel N95 @ ascon, 97@ mobil, light is 247..
#AGEGE l'oga n gbe.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
There's Fuel here though selling @110#......There's an ongoing road construction here which is affecting our power supply... it used to b 13hrs daily till Saturday when it took a turn for d worse....

Ajegunle.... Lagos...
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by fineguy11(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajebuter:

One love..
went out today@benin,there was little or no queue @petrol stations...
Re: Fuel Scarcity And Total Darkness: How Is Your Hood? by creatorpikin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
4 Abk here evrybody don turn hunter 4 petrol,if u hia say petrol dey one corner na to rush go bt 4 light 4gt matter o, na wen we c am we c am.
#NaijaMyContiri.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Israel Amos 5 Gone Missing After Bridge Of Contract / Customs Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores-vanguard / Ben Bruce Applauds President Buhari On 2016 Education Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.