Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Most Terrorist Are White Jews. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Terrorist Are White Jews. (1073 Views)

Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Im fücking sick of theese ugly kikes creating false flag terror attacks. ITS THE JEWS !! The jews did 9/11 and 7/7 The jews are responsible for the paris attacks. And the media paints upp colored people as terrorist. They link the terrorists whit refugees. ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. The jews and white men in jew s a fund theese terror groups and are even the leaders of them. Im so sick of the fake white jew. There not even jews. its just a identity they stole when being banned from khaxakstan. And im so fücking sick of christians and all religious subhumans how can a person be so facking stupid to BELIVE religion? Its sickening the amount of subhumans that lives on this planet ! and its because of retärded subhumans that theese sick ugly vermin jews can carry on. The jews bombed the USS liberty OPS ! well america is a bunch of retärded christian subhumans who belives that the fake white jews are the choosen ones so they wont do shit !. An intellectual person can not call himself christian because then he would not be intellectual att all. Religion causes nothing but destruktion of everything. And on JEWTUBE today and yesterday the frontpage of youtube contains a video wich says "Swedish talking persons fighting for IS" What they do theese jews are that they keep that vid there so that white people will se brown people like me as a terrorist even tough in half black half white. Theese people sometimes cant tell the diffrence. But what they should do is take a look att themselfs for the white man and the jews are the biggest terrorists on earth. And im not having it anymore. jewish scum lying and fooling the retärded masses. you are just pawns in a chessplay. Religious people are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Trapnews: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Your case....

Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by denko(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
are you from jupiter
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by vladimiros: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
Im fücking sick of theese ugly kikes creating false flag terror attacks. ITS THE JEWS !! The jews did 9/11 and 7/7 The jews are responsible for the paris attacks. And the media paints upp colored people as terrorist. They link the terrorists whit refugees. ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. The jews and white men in jew s a fund theese terror groups and are even the leaders of them. Im so sick of the fake white jew. There not even jews. its just a identity they stole when being banned from khaxakstan. And im so fücking sick of christians and all religious subhumans how can a person be so facking stupid to BELIVE religion? Its sickening the amount of subhumans that lives on this planet ! and its because of retärded subhumans that theese sick ugly vermin jews can carry on. The jews bombed the USS liberty OPS ! well america is a bunch of retärded christian subhumans who belives that the fake white jews are the choosen ones so they wont do shit !. An intellectual person can not call himself christian because then he would not be intellectual att all. Religion causes nothing but destruktion of everything. And on JEWTUBE today and yesterday the frontpage of youtube contains a video wich says "Swedish talking persons fighting for IS" What they do theese jews are that they keep that vid there so that white people will se brown people like me as a terrorist even tough in half black half white. Theese people sometimes cant tell the diffrence. But what they should do is take a look att themselfs for the white man and the jews are the biggest terrorists on earth. And im not having it anymore. jewish scum lying and fooling the retärded masses. you are just pawns in a chessplay. Religious people are worthless.

This is why Jonathan built almajiri schools

4 Likes

Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by ZZ22: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
When your ready to talk we will listen
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trapnews:
Your case....

You dont only make no sense att all. But you put up a picture with unfinished words that looks like a retarded 3 year old have written.

sad.
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
ZZ22:
When your ready to talk we will listen

I just "talked" its just that some people are not capable of hearing the truth. For the truth will make all they belive fall appart and that is scary to most people who are in this religious spell.
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
What dope did you smoke recently ? You should be on terror watchlist OP
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
excel234:
What dope did you smoke recently ? You should be on terror watchlist OP

Very smart and original reply "what have you been smoking?" We have a genius over here !

I should be on a terror watchlist you say? you stüpid subhuman. The people who make thoose watchlists are terrorists themselfs.

You should on the other hand be on a subhuman watchlist and not be given permit to use a computer since you are a brainwashed religious maggot who attacks people who dare to speak the truth.

What race and religion are you? ^^
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Trapnews: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

You dont only make no sense att all. But you put up a picture with unfinished words that looks like a retarded 3 year old have written.

sad.
You just started an E war!! brace yourself grin

Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trapnews:

You just started an E war!! brace yourself grin

E wars are abit like people protesting with signs. It has little to no effect.
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Very smart and original reply "what have you been smoking?" We have a genius over here !

I should be on a terror watchlist you say? you stüpid subhuman. The people who make thoose watchlists are terrorists themselfs.

You should on the other hand be on a subhuman watchlist and not be given permit to use a computer since you are a brainwashed religious maggot who attacks people who dare to speak the truth.

What race and religion are you? ^^
Quote me again when u r already on street naked. Na so madness dey start.
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
excel234:
Quote me again when u r already on street naked. Na so madness dey start.

Come back when you can speak toby.
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by hishuula10: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
vladimiros:

This is why Jonathan built almajiri schools
WHERE ?
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by vladimiros: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
hishuula10:
GOOD MORNING,PLS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ON AN IMPORTANT ISSUE

about what, tell me here
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by hishuula10: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
vladimiros:

about what, tell me here
OK
Re: Most Terrorist Are White Jews. by firsttymum(f): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
hishuula10:
I think i should find somewhere else to write cus i dont want to start discussing what is not related to the topic of this thread ,so dropping your email will be better or i should just mention you in another full-already thread ,incase you dont want to drop your email on this topic frontpage,here is mine hishuulacomedian@gmail.com
Thanks so much
OMGush you have been doing this begging scam since

Wow.?.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Contradiction I've Seen About Biafra / Group Warns Against Criticizing Buhari / See What Senator Nnaji Of Enugu State Was Doing With His Village People(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.