Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan (956 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Buhari In Sokoto For 10th Anniversary Of Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by mawetoritse: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
VP Yemi Osinbajo attended the installation of H.E Alhaji M. Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto as 7th Chancellor of University of Ibadan in Oyo state.

http://www.maweprosperblog.com/2015/11/vp-osinbajo-at-installation-of-sultan.html

Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by babyfaceafrica: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Change
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by osaslord500(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rich getting richer
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by benedictnsi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
osaslord500:
Rich getting richer

What do you expect when those who were in power when my Mom was born are still the ones in power

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by babdap: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oh Allah lifts me up too.
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by okomogo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
This people don't seem to know what Nigerians are going tru coz of fuel scarcity.... It's our fault, we wanted change now we have it...
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by kestolove95(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
D only university I know in nigeria follow by abu zaria
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by Tunami(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
unity in diversity.
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by Truth24(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by DickDastardly(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
D only university I know in nigeria follow by abu zaria
I am convinced that you know no university. cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
My Amiable VP! grin
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
End times
Re: Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pastor!! nobi pastor osinbande no osindande be hai no osinbanjo nobi pastor again?

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Really Ready For Biafra?watch The Encounter Short Film / Clean Sweep Ignatius!!! Who Remembers This Story? / Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.