Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) (80152 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by DrRiley(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2015
This Swine sef
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2015
You can't blame her, the truth is that some people actuallly used the flag as a profile pic to boost their chances of goin to france.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:00am On Nov 18, 2015
lilbazy:
You all be thinking this is racism... The truth is,those white folks are jealous of us!!! Most times when you are jealous you act like you don't give a fvck or you hate the person!!! They can call us monkey from now till thy kingdom come,all I know is that the white are jealous of we africans. #BlackPower

When you say bad things about white people, [spineless] people tend to think you're the racist one.

You're not the only one and black people arent the only ones still trying to help them see their own bvllshit:

Taiwanese vs. White foreigner grin grin :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

The Taiwanese (along with Chinese) dont have to kiss their white ass every chance they get. grin TeamPham
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by RaptorX: 2:14am On Nov 18, 2015
kechywillz:
All she needs is a Strong Black man to give her the lamba,she will reverse those words immediately after tasting the Lamba
Do you people ever have anything meaningful to contribute to the world, except for the big black d.ick? No wonder oyinbo call you monkeys, it's all about sex with you people smh.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Lekozy(m): 2:27am On Nov 18, 2015
I Have Two Comment For This Post 1.Its Just One Nasty Crazy Ass Racist Bitch That Is Talking So I Dont Give A Damm She Should Go To Hell 2.I Dont Know What We Black Especially Nigerians Are Doing Lets Come Home And Develope Our Own Soil
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by donJ2(m): 2:27am On Nov 18, 2015
mikron:
i posted this same topic too but unfortunately mine didnt make front page.
here is the link to mine https://www.nairaland.com/2744338/see-what-white-girl-said

....and u jst lost $1M, abi?? undecided undecided!!!!!
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Ba wahala, if you don't give us Visa, ISIS don't need visa, they're already in your streets; they will rape your women and run your town; soon enough you will be the ones looking for African visa...mumu people, na only black people dem sabi chance
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Gabaleve(m): 3:05am On Nov 18, 2015
femcruz:
Dumb girl....i understand her para, our beautiful nd hot african babes have stolen the heart of there men....she kan dey vex...check out the poster above me Aminat508 cheesy...which french man will see this babe wey no piss for pant cheesy
bros, that babe na die...abeg those two oranges be lyk agric orange...please are they real abi na jet li?

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ollapaul(m): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Boko haram kill more than French terrorist , but stupid Nigerians never ask the whole world to change their flag. Those who changed to French color are fools
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Observant: 4:19am On Nov 18, 2015
lilbazy:
You all be thinking this is racism... The truth is,those white folks are jealous of us!!! Most times when you are jealous you act like you don't give a fvck or you hate the person!!! They can call us monkey from now till thy kingdom come,all I know is that the white are jealous of we africans. #BlackPower

Brother no offense but you need to buy a brain asap.
Jealous of what exactly?
What has ur diseased poverty infested, brain dead and hopeless continent done for the world expect supply it with endless misery.

# I am black and proud#. The greatest consultation for morons.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by miqos02(m): 4:19am On Nov 18, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Kirinwa: 4:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked I don't blame them, I only blame the wannabes!

The only reason I haven't done it is I don't know how to create it. I don't ffuking care of anyone's opinion on that.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Omenkata: 4:34am On Nov 18, 2015
900warriorz:
we meet again! My clique! Letz laugh on! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do i know you?
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by 175(m): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Seculent:
This is what happen when you have nothing to say.

Idiot.

Why are u pained? Can't you see the humour?

Relax my dear life's short for insults!

Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 18, 2015
siegfried99:

Indeed God is great grin
lwkm
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2015
175:
Just watch the APC e-dogs blame the PDP and Biafra for this gringringrin
fuktard
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by 175(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Jaideyone:
fuktard
Relax! Na humour nowwww!

U go just get High bp for nothing! gringrin
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by funkyibodude(m): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Let it serve as a lesson to y'all. Boko haram is busy killing innocent Nigerians how many of them white folks had used Nigerian flags as their DP undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by kennycalls(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2015
I blame phyno for this
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Dumba** racist
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by abbey621(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2015
1. This is not someone from France, you can tell by the name and the mobile network this is from the USA.

2. How does putting France's flag as Facebook profile picture boost chance of getting a visa? Most consular officers don't have time to check social media.

3. From her picture and comment it is easy to tell that she's one of the lower class citizens with low self esteem. The higher class citizens are never afraid of Africans migrating to their country because most Africans actually boost the economy,
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Kalani: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin

Errrm, sorry for the intrusion but is your name 'cynthia' you look totally like someone i know
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Serves some Africans right for always trying to kiss up to whites and be something they are not. You fellow Africans are not white. Look in the mirror and be proud of what you are
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Jetjacky(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2015
You guys should take this more serious than for laughs... She is directly or joking voicing out the minds of many note French citizens and also voicing out the opinion of the white against the blacks. They think they're God's
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Eddy2cute(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2015
U see, well I blame the mumu africans who have been forming solidarity with france. Flag as profile pix my ass. Mtcheww when bh is here killing times 3 of that of france on a daily basis.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by ezebunafo(m): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2015
gary400:
make I piss for pant...Olorun maje o...she try buh no rich wetin our nigga talk.....for u to appreciate her rich dat level...alaye ni space for u...d useless gal wey post that stuff z now talking to u indirectly....smh
ko kan aiye
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by wexyee: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2015
akins56:
she was my girl friend, her name is franchise, we were in the same college back then in france.
lol...... end times lies...!! her name Na Kesley Reynolds......
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by oyeezah(f): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2015
I don't blame the French, I blame the Africans who used the flag of France as their profile pictures.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Eddy2cute(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
129 people died in france, cnn and world leaders no let us hear word. Wat about the 2000+ that boko haram killed in a day in baga! Even facebook didn't know about it. The truth is that by the time black africans starts emancipating themselves from mental slavery, That's when the african continent will start seeing progress. If not, na like this we go remain. No b curse.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by seangy4konji: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
She might not have 100 dollars in her account.

Broke people always have an opinion.

And what da eff is France?d people weh deh die for naija ain't humans Abi?why is it not always on cnn.we need to stop giving dis fucking people attention they don't give us. We are capable to maintain.

Saudis or emiratis don't give two. bleeps about dis people cos they got the dough.

How I wish our money can circulate and we love each other like brothers and sisters.
Re: When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
175:

Relax! Na humour nowwww!

U go just get High bp for nothing! gringrin
yeah humour indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.