Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated (1540 Views)

Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Help, My Stomach Is Portruding!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by krissy213(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
I am slim and I've recently developed a bloated and strong stomach. I tried exercising to get rid of it but I usually have a tight schedule in the morning. I also experience pain sometimes. Its really embarrassing cos I am not fat so my tummy is supposed to be flat and soft.
It has a ball like shape above my abdomen. What can I do to get rid of it

***** it's my Sis tho. But I'm worried about her****
Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by greatnaija01: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
krissy213:
I am slim and I've recently developed a bloated and strong stomach. I tried exercising to get rid of it but I usually have a tight schedule in the morning. I also experience pain sometimes. Its really embarrassing cos I am not fat so my tummy is supposed to be flat and soft.

ITS A SPIRITUAL ATTACK, HOW ARE YOUR DREAMS AND ARE YOU PRAYERFUL..... I KNOW HOW IT IS COS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT WHEN YOU ARE NOT, ANYWAY.... GO TO CHURCH
Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by abat4real37(f): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
And you don't know the next thing? Go see a doctor
Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by krissy213(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatnaija01:

ITS A SPIRITUAL ATTACK, HOW ARE YOUR DREAMS AND ARE YOU PRAYERFUL..... I KNOW HOW IT IS COS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT WHEN YOU ARE NOT, ANYWAY.... GO TO CHURCH

Thank you. Fanatic

1 Like

Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

Thank you. Fanatic
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I refuse to stop laughing, I just simply won't do it!!! Abeg make una no hold me oh grin grin grin grin

Was actually gonna respond along the same lines, but now I think I'mma take a step back tongue

PS. End time tinz lipsrsealed
Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by engrjosefz(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2015
The symptom Centers around Malnutrition or Kwarshioko they told me those days! Go see the Doc, n Massage with Anointing oil...
Re: Help. My Stomach Is Strong And Bloated by tuniboss: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
krissy213:

she needs a colon cleanse 08131195769 lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

5 Dreaded Facts About HIV And AIDS That You Need To Know. / I Have Strabismus and I need Help / Doctor With Cardiac Arrest Collapses, Dies Due To Lack Of Defibrillator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.