Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

APC And Hypocrisy... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Hypocrisy... (650 Views)

Nigeria, The Farce And Hypocrisy Of Unity / Buhari And Hypocrisy:; Check Out This Newspaper Caption / Igbos And Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Hypocrisy... by fallout87: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Why is it APC says Fashola, Ameachi, El Rufai and Co are all innocent until proven guilty; that the stories of their theft are not true unless their party which is in power convicts them....

Yet they demand everyone else is guilty until proven innocent?

I don't even like Dasuki, Diezani, etc... However why aren't they assumed innocent like Ameachi?

If you ask me this Buhari is vindictive and vengeful. He is looking to payback IBB and those who removed him from power along with those who kept his paymasters from their oil contacts.

He is going to destroy Nigeria. The sad part is you people can't even see it coming

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by ibkgab001: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Dansuki is as wicked as Jonathan

Dezieani got what it takes to start a cotton and textile company that will accommodate 500,000 graduates at a time but prefers to keep the money on a foreign account

No one in port harcourt can tell you Amechi os bad like those people listed
Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by agabaI23(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Lol
Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by Sanuzi(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2015
govt in power nau.PDP did same during their reign nau
fallout87:
Why is it APC says Fashola, Ameachi, El Rufai and Co are all innocent until proven guilty; that the stories of their theft are not true unless their party which is in power convicts them....

Yet they demand everyone else is guilty until proven innocent?

I don't even like Dasuki, Diezani, etc... However why aren't they assumed innocent like Ameachi?

If you ask me this Buhari is vindictive and vengeful. He is looking to payback IBB and those who removed him from power along with those who kept his paymasters from their oil contacts.

He is going to destroy Nigeria. The sad part is you people can't even see it coming
Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by saint047(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2015
This man is an Ex General He opted to be Minister of Petroleum instead of Defence where he has experience
Stop BH, Mba! Give us Fuel, Mba!
Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by sanbells(f): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2015
I just came to read...
Re: APC And Hypocrisy... by fallout87: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
ibkgab001:
Dansuki is as wicked as Jonathan

Dezieani got what it takes to start a cotton and textile company that will accommodate 500,000 graduates at a time but prefers to keep the money on a foreign account

No one in port harcourt can tell you Amechi os bad like those people listed

Absolute nonsense. Ameachi is accused of stealing properties and selling sine in order to find a campaign. There is proof Fashola stole by inflating the cost of jobs in order to skin money from the top.

Why is it you APC guys are okay when your party member is stealing but get HBP when others are accused?

(1) (Reply)

Attention :calabar Ipob Million Man March Has Been Canceled, Please Take Note / I Acted In The Best Interest Of Nigeria – Dasuki / Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.