Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Do You Have Lament Issues? Read This... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Lament Issues? Read This... (407 Views)

My Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament / New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. / The Lament Of A Soldier's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Lament Issues? Read This... by nkemdirim104(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2015
At a point, your brain irritates you with the "what ifs". Yet, you have to settle on a decision,
furthermore, if the decision you made turned out to be wrong, you begin being sorry.
It is hard to go over with second thoughts or regrets.

You may have picked your calling of the man or lady that you cherish. You might have committed a child rearing error that brought about your tyke to abhor you. You quit your profession with another one which at last ended up being a losing profession.

At the point when these things happen you just need so awful to turn back the hands of time so you can settle on your decisions once more.

Regrets possess a significant space in our psyches, enough to irritate our life. This is particularly valid for the individuals who are inclined to over the top deduction like me. There were times when I squandered an excess of hours of my day in regret over huge and even little decisions that include the ordinary situations in life like vocation, child rearing, and those identified with connections.

We will dependably have laments, however we have to discover approaches to abstain from permitting these second thoughts to make a permanent imprint in our lives, particularly in our
connections.

Here are a portion of the things I've
done and will keep on doing at whatever point I fall into the hands of "disappointments".

1. Transform laments into goodness: We can never turn back the hands of time. In this way, on the off chance that you picked profession over the lady or man you had always wanted, make revises by adoring the following lady or man in your live with your entire being, soul and psyche. Be the best being you can ever be.

2. Rehearse the Peacefulness Petition to God: "Acknowledge the things you can't change, change the things you can, and attempt your best to recognize the two." I am yet to locate an impeccable guardian.
Try not to obsess about your child rearing errors that brought on a break in your association with your
child or little girl. Rather than struggling with your oversights, change the things you can. Attempt your best next time. Rather than saying, "If just I did various things... " begin saying "Next time, I will do various things... "

3. Compose your second thoughts in a bit of paper, then blaze it: Clinicians say that when you work out what you should do, you have better changes of deleting it from your psyche. I did this; I blazed my second thoughts, and it was an extraordinary feeling!

4. Keep in mind that nobody is great: We will at last commit an error, one way or the other. Quit beating yourself for a blunder you've made. What is critical is that you settled on a decision and took the danger; you moved out of your solace zone to have a go at something new. Danger could bring about missteps. Be that as it may, chance likewise opens up the difficulties and opportunities that could prompt victory.

5. Life squares with issues: Regardless of the possibility that you made the right decision, issues can at present emerge. That is just the way it is; that is only the way life is. Making the right decision is not a flush and rehash sort of business achievement. Life carries with it the situation, "once in a while you lose, now and again you win." Along these lines, to abstain from being repentant, acknowledge this unavoidable truth.

6. Try not to accuse yourself, other individuals, or even occasions: Change your musings of "If just," to
"Today or now, I will... " Spotlight on the present furthermore, the future; don't harp on your past.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Lament Issues? Read This... by nkemdirim104(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Cc; RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Tailors And Joiners Needed / Give Your Home A Tune Up....ultra Lend Has A Deal For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.