Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. (1425 Views)

Flight attendant breastfeed passenger’s baby as mother run out of infant formula / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? / Tips On How To Build Children's Confidence As Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by Brainyworldent(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
The parents of a boy who is said to be ‘the world’s fattest baby’ have raised an alarm due to the rare condition of the big size baby. The mother revealed that despite lots of study and examination, no one really knows what is wrong with the baby boy.

According to reports, the boy’s parents have created a Facebook page and opened a bank account for people to donate money for his medical care.
Read More:http://www.gaposaolofofo.com.ng/2017/11/gaposa-news-new-photos-of-worlds.html

1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by Yeligray(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nothing is wrong with him must everyone be born slim
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by makdcash(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
This one will suck d mum dry....
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by cyndy1000(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even with his condition this kind of baby cries alot for food
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by dhameelare(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
But how did the baby pass through her mother vag!na...
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by ahnie: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mothers always stick around.i grovel at her show of love on the child.
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
WTF?
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by MufasaLion: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
cyndy1000:
Even with his condition this kind of baby cries alot for food

Absolutely! I can't imagine what his parents go through.
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by thorpido(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yeligray:
Nothing is wrong with him must everyone be born slim
There's definitely something wrong in this child though no fault of his.Hormonal and genetic issues.
Re: New Photos Of The ‘world’s Fattest Baby’ As Parents Lament Medical Condition. by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
ahnie:

Mothers always stick around.i grovel at her show of love on the child.

No matter how ugly or bad a child condition is, a true mother will stay with the child till either the child survives or dies

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed / Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain. / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.