Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Jesus Is Black: Not White - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Black: Not White (34874 Views)

Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White / Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by agathamari(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
jesus was middle eastern, not white not black. since until a couple hundred years ago ony "whites" believed in jesus why would they portray him as anything other then what they are? do the gods of traditional nigerian religions look black or white to you guys? black because you express your beliefs by representations of yourself.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

jesus was middle eastern, not white not black.   since until a couple hundred years ago ony "whites" believed in jesus why would they portray him as anything other then what they are?  do the gods of traditional nigerian religions look black or white to you guys?  black because you express  your beliefs by representations of yourself. 

So are u saying that the Messiah was an Arab or Iranian or middle eastern (whatever that meansundecided

1. keep deceiving urself .
2. was there anything like middle eastern in ancient times NO.
3. I bet u do not know that a significant part of the so called middle east was once considered to be part of africa . . .  undecided . . . . I bet you also do not know that some black people are actually indigenous to the so called middle east.

4. Invariably it means you are saying that it is okay to lie about the identity of someone so long as the culture of the person lying allows it. . .phew . . . keep deceiving urself.
5. Do yourself a favour and actually take time to study the bible and historical records and please do not say what you are saying in public and please do not teach your children that same false information that you just stated.

its astounding how little people actually know about history.

By the way i repeat.

1. Do you believe the Bible
2. Do you believe the Creator
3. Then why is it so difficult for you to believe the Bible and Creator when the bible clearly says that the Creator said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.
4. Ethiopians are considered to be black people . . .so can you kindly please tell me again how is it that the Messiah is White or Middle Eastern.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by agathamari(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

So are u saying that the Messiah was an Arab or Iranian or middle eastern (whatever that means) undecided

3. I bet u do not know that a significant part of the so called middle east was once considered to be part of africa . . . undecided . . . . I bet you also do not know that some black people are actually indigenous to the so called middle east.

4. Invariably it means you are saying that it is okay to lie about the identity of someone so long as the culture of the person lying allows it. . .phew . . . keep deceiving urself.
5. Do yourself a favour and actually take time to study the bible and historical records and please do not say what you are saying in public and please do not teach your children that same false information that you just stated.

By the way i repeat.

3. Then why is it so difficult for you to believe the Bible and Creator when the bible clearly says that the Creator said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.
4. Ethiopians are considered to be black people . . .so can you kindly please tell me again how is it that the Messiah is White or Middle Eastern.

jesus was jewish, he was hebrew, in todays terms that means israel. that is the middle east as in the european continent not the african continent. very simple geography but i can see how reading a globe would have you confused. the last time the middle east didnt exist was durring pangea but since you cant read a globe you probably never read a history book either. if hebrews (or whites as you call them) created jesus as well as the whole religion how did they lie about his identity? how can the creator of a religion or belief system lie about what it is since they created it? think for a moment will you before you start spouting nonsence. and yes i do know that there are "indiginus" blacks in the middle east. as well as in southern asia (last 16000 years) australia (last 14,000 years) and are believed to have landed in ireland some 9000 years ago predating the celts. black doesnt translate to african no more then white translates to european. a chinese man is white in color but not in ethnicity, a pakastani is brown but that doesnt make him hispanic. and yes i am catholic but i fail to see how that is of any business to you or anyone else for that matter.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2009
agathamari:

jesus was jewish, he was hebrew, in todays terms that means israelthat is the middle east as in the european continent not the african continent.  very simple geography but i can see how reading a globe would have you confused.  the last time the middle east didnt exist was durring pangea but since you cant read a globe you probably never read a history book either.  if hebrews (or whites as you call them) created jesus as well as the whole religion how did they lie about his identity?  how can the creator of a religion or belief system lie about what it is since they created it?  think for a moment will you before you start spouting nonsence.  and yes i do know that there are "indiginus" blacks in the middle east.  as well as in southern asia (last 16000 years) australia (last 14,000 years) and are believed to have landed in ireland some 9000 years ago predating the celts.  black doesnt translate to african no more then white translates to european.  a chinese man is white in color but not in ethnicity, a pakastani is brown but that doesnt make him hispanic.  and yes i am catholic but i fail to see how that is of any business to you or anyone else for that matter. 

YOU ARE MAYBE ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED INDIVIDUALS THAT THINK THE WHITE EUROPEAN JEWS YOU SEE TODAY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LAND OF ISREAL.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The highlighted points now shows you are either:

1. Brainwashed as an individual.
2. A white person masquerading as a black person on nairaland (i would not be suprised  undecided undecided undecided if this is true).
3. A house negro willing to do and say anything that helps him to sustain his or her eurocentric views to life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1. Do you even realise that only a descendant of Judah is actually a Jew and no one else.
2. Someone can be an isrealite and not be a jew.
3. Most present day jews living in the so called state of isreal are actually Khazars (look that up and read up and stop watching television).
4. Khazars are considered to be descendants of Japheth and hence are cannot be related to the Isrealites who are descendants of Shem.

Once again, please do yourself a favour and take time to actually study the bible and history.

1. Ham is considered black.
2. Egypt is the descendant of Ham.
3. Cush is the descendant of Ham.
4. Canaan is the descendant of Ham.

5. Finally and most importantly, the Creator Himself said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So are you trying to tell me the Creator is lying or are you simply just too brainwashed to even believe the Creator Himself.

Even the Book of Revelation says that: there are some people who call themselves jew but are not jews (guess who the bible is refering to).

1. The word middle east is an European construct . . . there is nothing like middle east. . . in ancient times.
2. Arabs and Asiatics invaded and sacked and pushed away Africans that were living in the present day regions of the so called middle east (please read your history and stop being brainwashed). That is why you have many black african cultures that have oral traditions that talk about how they came from the towards the East (i.e. some of them actually originated in areas presently known as the middle east today)
3. For example  . . . Do you even know the place where Canaan is located in ancient times (just guess  grin grin grin).
4. Do you even know that the Egyptian King (Tahakhar) who is black by the way rescued, rescued the Isrealites from the hands of Assyria (i.e. the asiatics) who are more of less the present day Iran.
5. Have you even bothered to study and read archeological evidence of history.

I THINK I  NEED TO STOP RESPONDING TO YOU BEFORE PEOPLE STARTING THINKING WE ARE BOTH THE SAME. CUS IT SEEMS YOU ARE JUST REPEATING THE SAME THING THAT HOLLYWOOD SAYS AND INDOCTRINATES YOU WITH.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT:

DO YOU EVEN REALISE THAT THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THAT THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID THE ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS

yes i am catholic but i fail to see how that is of any business to you or anyone else for that matter. 

1. Now i understand why u are so brainwashed.
2. Now i understand why you do not know that it was the Catholic church itself which promoted the idea of "white supremacy" throught the idol worship of a so called "White Jesus".
3. Now i understand why you do not understand that the name of the Messiah is not "Jesus" . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is now very easy to see where the symptom is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2009
I notice that you have been dodging these statement so i would repeat it:

1. Do you beleive in a Creator.

2. Do you think the Creator can lie.

3. Do you know the Creator himself said in the bible that the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.

4. Do you not realise what that means for the colour of the skin of the Messiah.

5. So then can you please explain to me how it is then possible for you to continue to believe a lie that the Messiah was white (something that is entirely false).

6. Do you not realise that it is clearly written in the bible that that Messiah had a wooly hair (please tell me again which kind of people have wooly hairgrin grin grin

7. Do you not realise that the Messiah was said in the bible to have "kinda" black feet.  grin grin grin grin

8. Do you not realise that the very concept of White Isrealites and White Messiah started solely with the Europeans.

9. Do you not realise that only the Europeans were called Gentiles (check your bible), meaning that contrary to general dogmatic views, Africans (descendants of Ham) were not called Gentiles.

10. Finally do yourself a favour and

START READING YOUR BIBLE YOURSELF AND STOP LISTENING TO WHAT A PRIEST INDOCTRINATES YOU WITH.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Moyola(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
Confusion! Confusion!!
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Moyola(f): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
agathamari:

jesus was middle eastern, not white not black. since until a couple hundred years ago ony "whites" believed in jesus why would they portray him as anything other then what they are? do the gods of traditional nigerian religions look black or white to you guys? black because you express your beliefs by representations of yourself.

uHHHMMN!
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by selencious(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What matters is that you beleive he is the Son of God and He is Lord. I don't care if he is black or white and I ain wanna know. I just wanna obey His commandment and live according to how He says we should live-A Holy life. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by manmustwac(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by morpheus24: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
No2Atheism:

I notice that you have been dodging these statement so i would repeat it:

6. Do you not realise that it is clearly written in the bible that that Messiah had a wooly hair (please tell me again which kind of people have wooly hair) grin grin grin
7. Do you not realise that the Messiah was said in the bible to have "[b]kinda" black feet. grin grin grin grin[/b]

9. Do you not realise that only the Europeans were called Gentiles (check your bible), meaning that contrary to general dogmatic views, Africans (descendants of Ham) were not called Gentiles.

No@atheism

Calm down you are taking stuff way out of context. The above bolded parts are mentioned inthe bible but as figurative terms. Surely you reading too much into the versus that state "his feet were as brass/copper".

Lets take this out of biblical context and examine it in historical data.

The areas that encompass the levant were one time known to be part of the African continent. The people who lived in those areas were very much in contact with "Africans of the interior aka the abysinnians( Ethiopia is a loose translation for people of Eastern Africa), the sudanese and the libyans.

All this above mentioned people were African but not necessarily "black" in the context one would refer to it today.

Assuming Jesus did hail from this region, it would be safe to say he was definitely of a mediterenean back ground as were most contempories of that time.

The Hebrew language has its roots in the mediterenean with possible origins from east Africa and is semetic in dialect. It differs from Nilo saharan dialects spoken by many east Africans going all the way down into Sudan.

The people of that area share African, mediterenean and Arabic infused cultures. To subject the identity of Jesus to that of black is inconsistent with historical facts.

The closed one could come to saying that is accurate is . where people who existed in that region dark skin pigmented. The answer would be yes. Where they also light skin pigmented. That would be a resounding yes.

Now to suggest Jeus looked like a North European man would be ludicris, likewise saying he looked like a yoruba man form west africa would be ludacris as well.

PS I do not subscribe to the origins of Ham, Shem and so on as origins of black people. The time frame does not match the possible dispersel of all the black peoples that exist in the world today
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2010
morpheus24:

No@atheism

Calm down you are taking stuff way out of context. The above bolded parts are mentioned inthe bible but as figurative terms. Surely you reading too much into the versus that state "his feet were as brass/copper".

Lets take this out of biblical context and examine it in historical data.

The areas that encompass the levant were one time known to be part of the African continent. The people who lived in those areas were very much in contact with "Africans of the interior aka the abysinnians(  Ethiopia is a loose translation for people of Eastern Africa), the sudanese and the libyans.

All this above mentioned people were African but not necessarily "black" in the context one would refer to it today.

Assuming Jesus did hail from this region, it would be safe to say he was definitely of a mediterenean back ground as were most contempories of that time.

The Hebrew language has its roots in the mediterenean with possible origins from east Africa and is semetic in dialect. It differs from Nilo saharan dialects spoken by many east Africans going all the way down into Sudan.

The people of that area share African, mediterenean and Arabic infused cultures. To subject the identity of Jesus to that of black is inconsistent with historical facts.

The closed one could come to saying that is accurate is . where people who existed in that region dark skin pigmented. The answer would be yes. Where they also light skin pigmented. That would be a resounding yes.

Now to suggest Jeus looked like a North European man would be ludicris, likewise saying he looked like a yoruba man form west africa would be ludacris as well.

PS I do not subscribe to the origins of Ham, Shem and so on as origins of black people. The time frame does not match the possible dispersel of all the black peoples that exist in the world today

- All this is not necessary . . .cus personally I beleive the ancient isrealites looked like the typical light skinned ethiopians . . . going by the bible description . . .

- I never said they looked like the typical west african black.

- Its unfortunate that most people think the typical west african black is the typical black man . . . that is so wrong . . . there are south africans that look completely different from a typical west african yet they are also black men . . .

- Even Egyptian paintings of semitic people shows them to look like the typical light skinned ethiopian . . . .

- I have already mentioned somewhere on nairaland that as far as i am concerned . . . ancient isrealites were like the ethiopians . . . (this my own conclusion is corroborated by the egyptian paints of semite people)
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by THEMOOR: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hello everybody I am new here. AA and I live here in America. This is an interesting topic and would like to share some very hard concrete facts pertaining to this topic.

Jesus was and ethiopian (black man) In the Greek and roman era all black people below egypt was consider Ethiopians and they came in different colors.

Amos 9:7 “Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of
Israel? saith the Lord.”

Early catacomb painting of christ and his disciples gathered for Eucharist

In the catacombs under Rome where images of Jesus appear for the FIRST time, black paintings and statues of Christ, the Madonna, and biblical characters still survive from early Christian worship. In the hard-to-find classic, Anacalypsis, historian Godfrey Higgens writes on page 138, "the God Christ, as well as his mother, are described in their old pictures and statues to be black. The infant God in the arms of his black mother, his eyes and drapery white, is himself perfectly black, the whiteness of the eyes and teeth, and the studied redness of the lips, are very observable."
http://www.suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1a-pages1-2.html

An ancient Roman coin depicts Christ's Afrikan identity. Look closely at the hair
http://www.suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1a-pages1-2.html

Roman Historian name Tacitus
HISTORY 5.2-5: THEORIES OF JEWISH ORIGINS
Moses Hadas, translation
http://www.skeptically.org/oldtestament/id8.html
Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin,

Jewish captives in Assyria
http://www.bible-history.com/archaeology/assyria/jewish-captives-lachish.html

Lachish Captives Being Skinned Alive
http://www.bible-history.com/archaeology/assyria/capture-lachish-flaying.html

Jewish captives in Assyria
http://books.google.com/books?id=r5HPbPalHzUC&pg=PA133&lpg=PA133&dq=James+brunson+images+of+jewish+captives&source=web&ots=6j7nVt9KGd&sig=A6Ynzu5gGf9JclLk_TX4z25-xCI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=WvrYDeJnVKkC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=James+brunson+images+of+jewish+captives&source=web&ots=x3BU3GMSOw&sig=dBYJzpQXNG6zsmVGHqKVw-u6Sj4&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

By the Waters of Babylon Jews being exiled to Babylon
http://www.zionpress.org/the_israelites.html

These facts and there are many more really sheds some light on what the ancient hebrews looked like
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
agathamari:

jesus was jewish, he was hebrew, in todays terms that means israel. that is the middle east as in the european continent not the african continent. very simple geography but i can see how reading a globe would have you confused. the last time the middle east didnt exist was durring pangea but since you cant read a globe you probably never read a history book either.

@agathamari,
Au contraire, the MIDDLE EAST is in ASIA, not Europe, very simple geography. Seems you misread your globe and the history book too(viz a viz your comment in bold)
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Avatar9: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2010
[b]Well, Lets get things straight,  1st His name was not Jesus, He spoke Aramaic, and In the Aramaic,Hebrew,Arabic,Phonecian, Alphabet there is no Letter "J", 2nd his true name is Yeshua Ben Yosef. He was not called JESUS until 325 a.d. when Constantine did the council of nicea,  When they decided to start the Christian dogmatic, Doctrine.And do the book burnings, changing the scriptures, literature, Pictures ect. So what they did was use Jesus which is a Greek word, he was not white nore black, we need to understand nationality and The root word of Nationality is NATION, which comes from the word NATURE, which comes from NATIVITY which is dealing with the matriarchal principle of the woman. Black, White, African, African-American, Negro, Nigger, Nigga, Latino, Puerto Rican Dominican ETCCCC> are not nationalitys and dont link you back to any nation because those names were branded on people ever since 1492, but this is another demonstration,  Yeshua (JESUS) was of dark hue. And he had Woolly (nappy) hair as explained in Revelations: "His head and hair were white like wool , and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters"That proves right there he was no Caucasian ect. Even if you go into his genealogy his great grandmother was Ruth the Moabitess, and if you study about the Moabites they were Darker than night,  So if his great grandmother was moabite, then his grandma was moabite, and his mother MARY,  So she gave birth to a Moabite son that she names YESHUA,  which is the more ancient name of Moor/Nazarene/Israelite ect,  Ill stop writing right now Ill be here typing up an essay, [/b]
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by bishopz1: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2011
i have a pretty good undetrstanding of the bible and jesus saided i am an isrealite, hebrew, black
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Rousseau: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2011
The race of Jesus has been a subject of debate for quite a while. Different societies have depicted Jesus as their own ethnicity in their art; for example he is primarily European in the West, in Asia, he has Asian features and in many Black Churches in the United States, he represented as a black man. Since Jeshua Ben Joseph was Galilean Jew, he would thus have features which resemble modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by ccollins(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2012
No2Atheism:

So are u saying that the Messiah was an Arab or Iranian or middle eastern (whatever that meansundecided

3. I bet u do not know that a significant part of the so called middle east was once considered to be part of africa . . .  undecided . . . . I bet you also do not know that some black people are actually indigenous to the so called middle east.

By the way i repeat.

u are a vry good scholar but don't mix up the region of the eygptians in africa and the isrealites.most ancient isrealites didn't have a particular skin colour just like in nigeria here that u can see a very black person and also a light skinned.it would be ridiculous to conclude with existing inadequate facts... Funnily,i agree with u that we african's have a serious subconcious issue to handle because of the sterotype of viewing anything dirty or evil as black and anything angelic as white.this is a brainwashing agenda to put blacks on 2nd class.its just clear,i wonder what historians did to correct this negative ideas and lies.Jesus was i his lifetime a common isrealite and a humble man.when he moved with his disciples,u won't notice a special difference except if He wanted to do sumtin. I wonder why researchers didn't show akin probe and investigation into this matter.i still maintain that there wasn't a specific complexion,if u know the ancient isrealites colour,then that was how Jesus colour looked like

But the issue of Jesus color mattered less in His ministry on earth
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Bella3(f): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2012
Why draw Jesus? Did he ask you to draw him to rememba him? He said obey the greatest commandments which is Love. Jesus is nt black,white, brown, He is lord!
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by amor4ce(m): 4:09am On Jul 22, 2012
[url=http://yemitom./2012/07/15/e%E1%B9%A3u-is-the-true-name-of-the-rock-of-ages/]Eshu is the true name of the Rock of Ages[/url]! However, this Name has been written by the liars of the orthodox church and the synagogue of satan as Yeshu and Yeshua, and has been daily and continually blasphemed by His people (Isaiah 52:5).
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Enlightened1: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2012
@ No2atheism.
I have learned quite a lot from your post, I wish they more people like you to really educate our black brothers who have enslaved by the white supremacist, and led into beliving Jesus was white. Those bunch of white supremacist have construed all the informations in the bible to use it to enslave us, and become superior to us. Now, I know Africa is a unique place, and Jesus was possibly from Africa and of African descent(Ethopia). Now, I see the reason why great musican of all time Bob Marley always stressed about the unification of Africa. I also see the reason for Hallie Salasie to be said to come from the tribe of the lion of Judah. I now see why the white have grievance against the blacks. Because we are the choosen people by God. Africa must unite, we are Gods special people.

Long live Africa,
Long live Ethopia,
Long live Marley,
Long live Hallie Salassie
Long live Nigeria
Long live NL & Nlanders
Long live No2atheism& myself.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by TheKing100: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2013
No2Atheism:

YOU ARE MAYBE ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED INDIVIDUALS THAT THINK THE WHITE EUROPEAN JEWS YOU SEE TODAY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LAND OF ISREAL.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The highlighted points now shows you are either:

1. Brainwashed as an individual.
2. A white person masquerading as a black person on nairaland (i would not be suprised  undecided undecided undecided if this is true).
3. A house negro willing to do and say anything that helps him to sustain his or her eurocentric views to life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1. Do you even realise that only a descendant of Judah is actually a Jew and no one else.
2. Someone can be an isrealite and not be a jew.
3. Most present day jews living in the so called state of isreal are actually Khazars (look that up and read up and stop watching television).
4. Khazars are considered to be descendants of Japheth and hence are cannot be related to the Isrealites who are descendants of Shem.

Once again, please do yourself a favour and take time to actually study the bible and history.

1. Ham is considered black.
2. Egypt is the descendant of Ham.
3. Cush is the descendant of Ham.
4. Canaan is the descendant of Ham.

5. Finally and most importantly, the Creator Himself said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.

So are you trying to tell me the Creator is lying or are you simply just too brainwashed to even believe the Creator Himself.

Even the Book of Revelation says that: there are some people who call themselves jew but are not jews (guess who the bible is refering to).

1. The word middle east is an European construct . . . there is nothing like middle east. . . in ancient times.
2. Arabs and Asiatics invaded and sacked and pushed away Africans that were living in the present day regions of the so called middle east (please read your history and stop being brainwashed). That is why you have many black african cultures that have oral traditions that talk about how they came from the towards the East (i.e. some of them actually originated in areas presently known as the middle east today)
3. For example  . . . Do you even know the place where Canaan is located in ancient times (just guess  grin grin grin).
4. Do you even know that the Egyptian King (Tahakhar) who is black by the way rescued, rescued the Isrealites from the hands of Assyria (i.e. the asiatics) who are more of less the present day Iran.
5. Have you even bothered to study and read archeological evidence of history.

I THINK I  NEED TO STOP RESPONDING TO YOU BEFORE PEOPLE STARTING THINKING WE ARE BOTH THE SAME. CUS IT SEEMS YOU ARE JUST REPEATING THE SAME THING THAT HOLLYWOOD SAYS AND INDOCTRINATES YOU WITH.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT:

DO YOU EVEN REALISE THAT THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THAT THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID THE ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS

1. Now i understand why u are so brainwashed.
2. Now i understand why you do not know that it was the Catholic church itself which promoted the idea of "white supremacy" throught the idol worship of a so called "White Jesus".
3. Now i understand why you do not understand that the name of the Messiah is not "Jesus" . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is now very easy to see where the symptom is coming from.

@ No2Atheism : My friend thank you so so much. this is what i have been trying all my life to help our brothers understand but they just choose to refuse the truth and rather hold tightly on the lies propagated by europeans and the fake jews. throwing more light to ur already fantastic truth.. the whites in present day Israel are known as the Ashkenazi jews.. they are the children of Ashkenaz , and ashkenaz is the child of Gomer and Gomer the Child of Japhet hence that proves them fake. Hebrew Isrealites come from the lineage of Shem not Japhet. God even described where the Remnant of hebrew israelites are but yet folks still will not want to hear the truth. Zephaniah 3 :10. And my people , the remnant who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will gather them to give me offerings.. Please where is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.. is it not in Africa (Ham).. is it in europe? those who live byond the rivers of Ethiopia are they blacks or whites? For those saying that whites can also have locks and not only whites .. in job 30:30 "My Skin is black upon me and my bones are burned with heat" still doubting? then Song of Solomon 1:6 ;Look not upon me because i am black, because the sun hath looked upon me..." asa black man when u expose urself to the sun you grow darker but that not the case with a white. Lamentation 5:10;our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine" . need not to continue anyone who still does not know the complexion of hebrews just want to be decieved. Again let me categorically point out this nonsense about who a jew is that was well put by (No2Atheism)and tried to be messed up by present day fake jews.. not all tribes are jews. people of judah were the jewish people not the remaining tribes. i rest my case for now hoping that follow follow people will begin to use their God given intelligence to begin to read their bible and not what one white guy who is not even as more intelligent as u are but because u chose to be deceived will come and talk trash and u just swallow. Jesus whose original name is Yahoshua. is Black and his mother Mary is Black.. Roman Catholic followers beware of what u re bowing down to.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by nickz(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Horus:

The fool here is you, this forum is for everyone. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Franklinus: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by brocab: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
I don't believe Jesus was white, I also don't believe He was black, more on the blown colour would suit Jesus more. Time and time again the New Testament records show that Jesus slipped away into the crowds and that the religious officials, when looking for Him, frequently couldn't find Him? If no-one could find Him in the crowds, then this proves Jesus was the same colour as the Jews, He looked like any other man that stood.
sunnykiss:
MY FELLOW AFRICAN BROTHERS ,

I BELIVE THAT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT WHITE ,

SO WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THIS , LET ME KNOW , JESUS WAS FROM A LINAGE OF THE ESENE JEW WHO WERE ORIGINALLY FROM ABBYSLNNA-- ETHIOPIA , WHICH MIGRATED TO THE PRESENT REGION WHEER THE JEWS ARE NOW, TILL TODAY

SO WHAT MAKES JESUS WHITE?, PAITING OF MICHEAL ANGELO AND THE WHITE PEOPLE SUPREMACY TO BLIND BLACKS TO TELL THEM THEY ARE MONKEYS, ALSO,

ADAM AND EVER WERE NOT EVEN WHITE , WHAT A BRAINWASH ALL THESE WHILE,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.