Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,721 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why (711 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by kokobi99: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2015
The name Biafra touches Hausa and Yoruba deeply, for me i considered it as jealousy, greedy, criminality, and arrogant. I dedicated this topic to those Biafrans who also part of this enclave. I am advising them that you can not keep Nigeria as one by gun.
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by thebestprice(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
TAKE A LOOK @ THE SOUTH AFRICAN MAP.. lesotho and swaziland.. that's how biafra will look on the nigerian map in the nearest future
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by kingzizzy: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
kokobi99:
The name Biafra touches Hausa and Yoruba deeply, for me i considered it as jealousy, greedy, criminality, and arrogant. I dedicated this topic to those Biafrans who also part of this enclave. I am advising them that you can not keep Nigeria as one by gun.

The Yorubas and Hausas have no sense of self determination. That's why they can't comprehend life "without Nigeria"
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by kokobi99: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
thebestprice:
TAKE A LOOK @ THE SOUTH AFRICAN MAP.. lesotho and swaziland.. that's how biafra will look on the nigerian map in the nearest future

Why do you complain more than the affected people, is it not madness
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by libertyfather(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
kingzizzy:

The Yorubas and Hausas have no sense of self determination. That's why they can't comprehend life "without Nigeria"

You make no sense, Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes all together makes Nigeria, you decided to opt out, so it's you people that believe you can't comprehend without bringing in the south-south into your movement so go ahead and do it your way instead of talking rubbish about other tribes... Tell me who have no sense here, listen and listen good to achieve you biafra whatever you need sense not agitation.... mumu dey smell

Proudly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by kokobi99: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
libertyfather:

You make no sense, Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes all together makes Nigeria, you decided to opt out, so it's you people that believe you can't comprehend without bringing in the south-south into your movement so go ahead and do it your way instead of talking rubbish about other tribes... Tell me who have no sense here, listen and listen good to achieve you biafra whatever you need sense not agitation.... mumu dey smell

Proudly Nigerian

Let me tell you boy, there is nothing like south south in the 4 cardinal points, its you who are enemy of progress that is creating unnecessary differences. Biafra is more than a country, some people call it a religion, i personally call it come and join, as long as you share the same value system.

1 Like

Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by bolabolakemi(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
It is cluelessness and lack of reason.
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Personally I still wonder why? They say we are gala hawkers and illiterates yet they can't do one single thing without us. To be Nigerian Na by force? Parasites!
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by kokobi99: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
jcmaiah:
Personally I still wonder why? They say we are gala hawkers and illiterates yet they can't do one single thing without us. To be Nigerian Na by force? Parasites!

This people are evil
Re: Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why by teeboila(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Petrol In Lagos As Hoarders Were Nabbed. / Buhari Reveals Those Frustrating Efforts To Recover Loots, Stolen assets / Buhari To Address Lagos-ibadan Express Road From Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.