Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late (564 Views)

Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. / Exposed: How Ishilove And Lalasticlala Of Nairaland Survive / Awww It Mindblowing Lalasticlacla And Ishilove Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by onlyson16(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seun ishilove afam4ever lalasticlala and the rest una must choook mouth 4 this case if not nairalander problem will be escalating every day or u tell me that ur rearing animal here pls............. I agreed with them that i throughly blunder the grammer yonder but why cant them corect my mistakes over there or am i the only one to ever blunder grammer, afterall buhari didnt go school but now he is ruling you wismens pls am not ready to bash anyone now pls but seun kindly look at all this insult abeg what have i done to them...without failure can there be sucess at all.
But am graithfull to shizzy7 inshort l love u dear and yorex2011 and dmcdad....and u mummyejire thanks for ur maturity......this are their insult

Lol @ the lady I mate...
So you guys mated in the bank?
( Q

Qualer:4:47am
[quote author=onlyson16 needfull[/quote]
so you dey go school, which school?? go and apologise to the VC of that school and refund the person paying your school fees.

otokx(m):2:28am
The worse part is that he see's nothing wrong in the bad grammar. Nigeria is in trouble, illiteracy is worse than corruption.

dialfa:2:17am
op, I envy you o! So you went to your bank and in a few minutes already mate a lady?

Yeske2(m):2:12am
English language ain't easy, this post was enough to give one headache

Nemesis99(m):1:57am
Mehn! I really must commend yur ability to gbagaun. How did you gain admission? Guy your brain dull walahi.

RevDesmondJuju:12:23am
And the OP happens to be the only son.

By xetima Just two points to note for you and for all those reading and nodding their heads.
1. You are CORRUPT and not better than those being tried by EFCC. So, next time do not come on NL to shout that our politicians are corrupt. I believe that your account would still be locked for contravening the rules.
2. I saw you made allusion to pursuing your clearance. So I am wondering with your spellings and bad tense, which school is actually giving you clearance? Please, go and buy "Brighter Grammar" focus on improving your grammar and spelling before attempting to go to University or Polytechnic.
On a lighter note, are the middle guy-man on your profile picture? You need to see Mama Peace for a "collabo

by holywizard Pls stop! stop!! stop!!!
Are u frm Northern kenya?

Holywizard(m):11:20pmOnNov 17
my 5yr old niece is far beta dan u
ur type dey copy 4 exam hall soote E go copy de person's reg no.

Holywizard(m):11:17pmOnNov 17
I'm so ashamed that u re a student!
Who assisted u in waec exam?
U must be a northerner!

VonBismark:9:21pmOnNov 17
Wahala dey o!

OlujobaSamuel(m):9:14pmOnNov 17
sincerely, if not because Nigeria is really "corrupted", you shouldn't be at the bank in the first place, because there won't have been a reason for clearance to warrant going to the ATM.
doctokwus:9:13pmOnNov 17
Are u a university or primary school undergraduate?

olempe(m):9:08pmOnNov 17
Son, u just murdered the English language.

ignis(f):8:06pmOnNov 17
Op must be a quater baked graduate.

PLANETMARS:7:45pmOnNov 17
End time op......u took part in corruption and u came here to expose ur assX anyway I blame Biafra

chelseaboi(m):7:38pmOnNov 17
And u re a graduate..tomorrow u will be crying on nairaland that there is no job for u..
Little things like this matters a lot...
Well done to the editor..

Elparaiso(m):7:24pmOnNov 17
Nna mehn,
You shouldn't have "muormuored" when you were being taught English Language at school.

by fx45And you call yourself a graduate? My goodness me!
(

sinkhole:7:16pmOnNov 17
phew, @OP my oh my! @yorex2011 thanks a little
OP, reading your post is like trying to listen to a frenchman speak english or a typical village hausaman/yorubaman/igboman trying to speak english

Friedthunder(m):7:04pmOnNov 17
Okokobioko

ureach(m):7:03pmOnNov 17
Poster ur gramma is perplexy...

Yellowson(m):6:57pmOnNov 17
The poster above me is quite funny
well oga OP ur muomouring dey make me laugh like die abeg modify ur post

NOBLEDANDY(m):6:56pmOnNov 17
Abeg did you say that you are doing school clearance?
Nawaoh.... Even our school system is corrupt and should be looked into.
( Quote) ( Report)19 Likes( Like)( Share)

RevDesmondJuju:6:55pmOnNov 17
Your post just gave me a migraine.

Nemesis99(m):1:57am
Mehn! I really must commend yur ability to gbagaun. How did you gain admission? Guy your brain dull walahi.
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Kyase(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wetin be "wisemens"
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dem swear for you?

Comon, remove my name from this your autistic attention seeking thread
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Highcuerayte: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guy, make we talk true, You Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
I can feel your pain bruh. But why don't you just ignore those making mockery of you and instead, find a way of improving yourself.
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
no mind dem jare, dem dea envy u ni
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think this foolishness deserves FP?

This guy is giving the likes of demdem a run for their money
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op ur mumu nor get expiring date ()Oo
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
demdem you see how you be 22 yrs back?
Re: Seun Ishilove Afam4ever Lalasticlala Do Quicke Now B4 Is Too Late by Disneylady(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, what is your problem really?!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Rings Turn Gold / Breaking: Efcc Quizzes Goodluck Jonathan! (sizzling Details Inside) / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.