Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Have You Received The Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Received The Message (1086 Views)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors / How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. / Have you Received Any Email From FCSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received The Message by folasadegold: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
pls i learnt that lagos state have started sending messages for the application we apply for at september.under the recruitment of teachers.pls i want to know if it is true. as anyone done his/her test and are they still going to call another batch?.thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Received The Message by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
folasadegold:
[b]pls i learnt that lagos state have started send
[i][/i]ing messages for the application we apply for at september.under the recruitment of teachers.pls i want to know if you have done your test and are they still going to calll another batch?
grin maybe d above is the reason you haven't been called be patient grin
Re: Have You Received The Message by Isryl02(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
zerray:
grin maybe d above is the reason you haven't been called be patient grin
That's too harsh, did she snatch ur man cheesy
Imagine mak dat one be ur pikin english teacher, yummy grin
Re: Have You Received The Message by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Isryl02:
That's too harsh, did she snatch ur man cheesy
Imagine mak dat one be ur pikin english teacher, yummy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Received The Message by ODUBEZE: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
folasadegold:
pls i learnt that lagos state have started sending messages for the application we apply for at september.under the recruitment of teachers.pls i want to know if it is true. as anyone done his/her test and are they still going to call another batch?.thanks
Not yet Fola
Re: Have You Received The Message by folasadegold: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Maersk Group / Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant / Ongoing Recruitment At Africa Field Epidemiology Network -109 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.