Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu (668 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by examhall(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015

The Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu yesterday, revealed how he escaped an assassination attempt on his life by a hair’s breath.
In a statement by his media aide, Uche Anichukwu, the deputy president of the Senate said the assassination attempt occurred at about 10:00am between Apo Flyover and Dantata Construction Company’s yard, close to the Old Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Headquarters junction while en route the National Assembly.
He said the suspected assassins carried out the attack in an unmarked, tinted, brand new, white-coloured Mercedez Benz AMG E63 and were driven by a man who appeared to be of middle-east origin.
“The vehicle, which was positioned by
lalasticlala
the Apo Bridge, on noticing that the Deputy President of the Senate’s convoy took the right turn to join the Nnamdi Azikiwe expressway instead, made a turn and attempted to ram into the convoy, but was blocked.
“The driver, however, sped off to the Apo Roundabout and on sighting the convoy of the Deputy President of the Senate, violently broke into the convoy and made several frantic attempts to ram into the Senator’s official car”, Anichukwu said.
Senator Ekweremadu said the incident had already been reported to the security agencies.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/how-i-narrowly-escaped-assassination-attempt-ekweremadu/
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by examhall(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by speedyGonzales: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tinubu? I am looking at you!

Tinubu’s wife ‘takes over’ Ekweremadu’s seat

https://www.nairaland.com/2745901/tinubus-wife-takes-over-ekweremadus
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by INTROVERT(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
fish sauce

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by mart2k(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
examhall:

The Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu yesterday, revealed how he escaped an assassination attempt on his life by a hair’s breath.
In a statement by his media aide, Uche Anichukwu, the deputy president of the Senate said the assassination attempt occurred at about 10:00am between Apo Flyover and Dantata Construction Company’s yard, close to the Old Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Headquarters junction while en route the National Assembly.
He said the suspected assassins carried out the attack in an unmarked, tinted, brand new, white-coloured Mercedez Benz AMG E63 and were driven by a man who appeared to be of middle-east origin.
“The vehicle, which was positioned by the Apo Bridge, on noticing that the Deputy President of the Senate’s convoy took the right turn to join the Nnamdi Azikiwe expressway instead, made a turn and attempted to ram into the convoy, but was blocked.
“The driver, however, sped off to the Apo Roundabout and on sighting the convoy of the Deputy President of the Senate, violently broke into the convoy and made several frantic attempts to ram into the Senator’s official car”, Anichukwu said.
Senator Ekweremadu said the incident had already been reported to the security agencies.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/how-i-narrowly-escaped-assassination-attempt-ekweremadu/
Trash, daz not how to plan assassination.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu by Eziachi: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Ekwerenmadu, your testimony sounds more like an avoided road accident than an assassination attempt to me.
No bullet spread at you and your convoy, no ramming on your car in a head on with a JCB , no explosion whatsoever or a failed explosion? What remained? How is that assassination attempt when nothing was attempted? grin
Shady characters are always afraid of their own shadows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: President Buhari Presides Over First FEC Meeting / Video Of NA In The North East / Sambo Dasuki And The High Thieves - Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.