Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu (1021 Views)

#ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update / Breaking: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu, Case Adjourned / Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by Chidusky(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015

The Court hearing of the Leader of The Indigenous People Of Biafra and Director of Radio Biafra/Television, today been the 18th of November, 2015, at MAGISTRATE COURT WUSE ZONE 2. After speaking with some of the Lawyers who were present in the Court, they angrily said, the Department of State Security (DSS), have refused to provide Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to the Court for case hearing. Some members of The Indigenous People Of Biafra,who were present in the Court and some of the Lawyers, are speculating that, they are not sure Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is still alive, but hope to see him as the case has been adjourned.

More details coming..

SOURCE: http://noniwap.com/forum2_theme_111403075.php?tema=192
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by chocolateme(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by akulaxx: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by Khd95(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ghen ghengringringrin

abi d alaye still dy recover frm head injuries frm undisclosed hospital
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by vayne(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Observing them from Ukwu mango

1 Like

Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by hummerwise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
someone wants to emulate Nelson Mandela...
but he doesnt know NELSON stood for a good cos
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
And this is the Nigeria some are actually proud of.....a lawless country?

They think nothing of this ongoing travesty because the victim is the Igbo they hate! Besides Ndigbo and our immediate neighbours, everyone else is carrying on with their lives as if everything is all normal!

Can all these 'one Nigeria' champions and their even more pathetic Igbo allies vouch that the rule of law is being upheld in this instance!?

It's at times like this that my resolve to see my kinsfolk leave this hateful contraption of a country solidifies!

4 Likes

Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by missKiffy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
I dont like it when people are detained unlawfully but in the case of this so called Nnamdi Kanu i will make an exemption, how can you sit on your high horse and be inciting violence against other tribes, and you think you will get away with it. In the video that went viral, a man was asking him, "what happens if we get arrested?" and he answered you can never be arrested, isnt it ironic that it is he claiming someone cannot be arrested that was arrested. Let him rot in jail for all i care, and i know he wont learn his lessons after being released, he looks like a stubborn somebody. Oya let the insults begin cos thats what you guys know how to do best.
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by menix(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
missKiffy:
I dont like it when people are detained unlawfully but in the case of this so called Nnamdi Kanu i will make an exemption, how can you sit on your high horse and be inciting violence against other tribes, and you think you will get away with it. In the video that went viral, a man was asking him, "what happens if we get arrested?" and he answered you can never be arrested, isnt it ironic that it is he claiming someone cannot be arrested that was arrested. Let him rot in jail for all i care, and i know he wont learn his lessons after being released, he looks like a stubborn somebody. Oya let the insults begin cos thats what you guys know how to do best.

Words of an Ugly gal...
They re eaten from within..
But Don't let depression kill you...
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by classicalbenson(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
vayne:
Observing them from Ukwu mango
is that ukwu mango?
Re: Court Update: #biafra : Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu by vayne(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
classicalbenson:
is that ukwu mango?
Yeah......the new spicies of mango cool

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / The Biafra Nation That Never Existed / Idoma Youths Mock David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.