Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese (2346 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / Meaning Of LOL, LMAO, LMDAO And BTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
i have been in c/v since morning and fortunately for me i stumbled across a chinese man. he was actually trying to purchase an item from a shop and the both of them were dragging about the price. all of a sudden the chinese man bursted out "i dont like all this bala bala just give me this item na"
i was stunned and asked him if he understood what he said. he said yes and said European countries use the word and the word is widely accepted. i searched and searched for it online to verify what it meant and if European countries actually use it but couldnt see the word used there except when used in our own yoruba. plz can anybody kindly correct my view in this subject matter?
scholars abeg help.
joorh
Re: Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese by Fundango: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eu Wu de xiōngdì!Balap Balap means "talk too much"chow.grin but Bala can be za hausa man name.grin
Re: Plz, Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of "Bala Bala" #chinese by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fundango:
Eu Wu de xiōngdì!Balap Balap means "talk too much"chow.grin
but Bala can be za hausa man name.grin

thank you so much cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Does This Means Glo Network Speed Is Back.... / How To Borrow Megabyte MB From MTN / Promise Kept? Facebook Adds Yoruba, Igbo To List Of Its Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.