Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

SESEWA Team. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SESEWA Team. (9835 Views)

Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? / Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA / Interview @sesewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SESEWA Team. by prettywendy: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls who also got dis?
Are dey for really?

your application at SESEWA was successful.

The next stage is for you to have an interview with our Recruitment team.

The interview details are scheduled as follows:

Venue- Suite 83, Block A2-6, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson Street, Sura,
Lagos (Sura Juction is a bus-stop along the way to Obale

All the best at the interview.

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.

1 Like

Re: SESEWA Team. by kavey10(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP, you applied for the PA post right?

If yes, please when did you apply? Thanks

By the way, Sesewa is genuine. They recruit interns for organizations. I'd advice you read them up.
Re: SESEWA Team. by oshomobaemma15(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
i also got d msg ooo....dnt really knw how genuine dey re
Re: SESEWA Team. by jhummy: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Also got the msg... Really hoping it's worth it

1 Like

Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Got d mail too... Googled their name... They seem to be involved in training graduate or so. Called them n de said no problem,..
Re: SESEWA Team. by McPerry(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
I got d mail too. Called d number bt no response....jst hope d journey wil b worth it. grin
Re: SESEWA Team. by niffylove(f): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
SESEWA is genuine.The company was started by a law graduate from OAU. Google will give you more info but I can assure that it is worth it..
Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
prettywendy:
Pls who also got dis?
Are dey for really?

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.
Sup, it's d guy u sat beside.. Where u told anything about yaba?
Re: SESEWA Team. by prettywendy: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes,Mon to sat 50k
Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettywendy:
Yes,Mon to sat 50k
have they called you?
Re: SESEWA Team. by prettywendy: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
No
Re: SESEWA Team. by decuba: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
SESEWA is genuine..there office is at the shopping complex in sura,lagos..very legit
Re: SESEWA Team. by OversightTM(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=prettywendy post=40223228]Yes,Mon to sat 50k[quote]
I think I met you today at Obeezi. I was the guy with the bag pack u met at the gate. Did you get the PA job? Congrats if you did
Re: SESEWA Team. by MarkGud(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
I just got same mail as above from SESEWA, any tips? Is it worth it and what becomes of one after the internship?
Re: SESEWA Team. by hoebamaa(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
prettywendy:
Pls who also got dis?
Are dey for really?

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.
How does the interview goes. I just received an interview invite.
I your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: SESEWA Team. by hoebamaa(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=rayikem post=40187365]Sup, it's d guy u sat beside.. Where u told anything about yaba? [/quo pls,what was the outcome of the interview.
Re: SESEWA Team. by popex: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls is there anyone in the house that has gone for the test/interview? If yes, pls share your experience. Thanks
Re: SESEWA Team. by kudus007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
pls I got the mail too, how is the process with Sesewa? are we to be outsourced or work with Sesewa and how much is it? thanks
Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettywendy:
No
Hey pretty, need to ask you this : do you by any chance have a slightest idea of how long the internship will last?
And the again, how is their pay like??
Re: SESEWA Team. by Intelligentdude(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Hey pretty, need to ask you this : do you by any chance have a slightest idea of how long the internship will last?
And the again, how is their pay like??
The pay is between 25k to 45k.Also note that they will collect 5k from your first Salary and 10% of your salary will also go into their purse(although they will return the accumulated 10% when you are through with the internship in as much as you satisfy the conditions listed).You will write a Simple test before you go meet two young guys for the interview. The guys are very young so don't let them intimidate you.The fair guy does form like a boss but just place him where he is.
Also,they will use the opportunity to want to market their training to you (they are also looking for money).Goodluck with your interview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SESEWA Team. by Intelligentdude(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
kudus007:
pls I got the mail too, how is the process with Sesewa? are we to be outsourced or work with Sesewa and how much is it? thanks
Outsourced.25 to 45k.
Re: SESEWA Team. by misspetit(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
kudus007:
hi
i sent you a mail
pls reply
Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
misspetit:
hi i sent you a mail pls reply
Sweetheart, do you if can reschedule for interview again? I missed mine the other time
Re: SESEWA Team. by misspetit(f): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Sweetheart, do you if can reschedule for interview again?
I missed mine the other time
i think you can ...
lets talk better via mail
will send you a mail
Re: SESEWA Team. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
misspetit:

i think you can ...
lets talk better via mail
will send you a mail
Oh alright
Re: SESEWA Team. by Arisheloaded(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
Intelligentdude:
The pay is between 25k to 45k.Also note that they will collect 5k from your first Salary and 10% of your salary will also go into their purse(although they will return the accumulated 10% when you are through with the internship in as much as you satisfy the conditions listed).You will write a Simple test before you go meet two young guys for the interview. The guys are very young so don't let them intimidate you.The fair guy does form like a boss but just place him where he is.
Also,they will use the opportunity to want to market their training to you (they are also looking for money).Goodluck with your interview.

I
Re: SESEWA Team. by kudus007(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2016
misspetit:

hi
i sent you a mail
pls reply
Didn't see any mail
Re: SESEWA Team. by Drayoflife(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Please is their training compulsory for anyone interning with them?
Re: SESEWA Team. by Intelligentdude(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Drayoflife:

Please is their training compulsory for anyone interning with them?
No Idea but I guess yes. It is also an avenue for them to get funds.
Re: SESEWA Team. by Drayoflife(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Intelligentdude:
No Idea but I guess yes. It is also an avenue for them to get funds.
Ok thanks
Re: SESEWA Team. by Romeozigs: 4:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Intelligentdude:

pls can u give me an hint on likely questions. I got an invite for a civil Engr position for next week Monday. thanks as I await ur reply
Re: SESEWA Team. by Intelligentdude(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very simple basic English and Mathematics(It will be a work over for you)Afterwards,you will have an interview with two young dudes(Just be confident of yourself and know your CV well enough)
Romeozigs:

pls can u give me an hint on likely questions. I got an invite for a civil Engr position for next week Monday. thanks as I await ur reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is there embargo on recruitment in Fed. Universities and Poly In Nigeria ? / Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? / Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.